Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: What do You Find Complicated about the Adlandpro Affiliate Program?
8/20/2013 6:53:21 PM

It all sounds easy enough so why is there confusion or not understanding to what seems to be a easy process.

So may I make a bold statement and maybe even a little suggestion to get more reviews on the complications that seem to be the topic.

I am pretty sure that you have affiliates now that are using the system but I don't see them taking the step forward to add their experiences with this.

Just What it should say, or i would like more banners and personalization's.

Is that the complications?

Diane, did you become an affiliate here on AdlandPro?

Last I heard you say, you where not, but I may have missed something as normal.

If you did what complications did you come into?

So here is my suggestion on this subject if the affiliates are not going to come in and voice.

Lets find some volunteers that are not already in the affiliate program to sign up and get it up and running. Let see for different users in different fields of expertise how it works in real time and what is the complications if any.

Sometimes even as good as you (anyone) may seem, there could be something right in front of you and may just be missed.

I just went through this on something different and I am am pretty good with programs and software programs, and even Websites too.

I just did not get how to make a simple payment on a .gov Site.

after two days of ready to just squeeze grapes, I had to be told and when they did, I felt just too simple minded that I missed it.

Now also when doing this maybe try to stay with them if they ask questions or have stopping blocks.

+1
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2013 6:53:34 PM
Placing of a link is a formal requirement to eliminate people who have no idea about placing a link and at the same time how to advertise.

I person doesn't know how to place a link, what is the value of this kind of affiliate?

If they have no website and don't participate in any social sites, where are they going to advertise Adlandpro and the services?

There is no requirement that they have website on their own, this could be their facebook or twitter profile where they can place their link. Also any free blog site.

For those who don't want to go through promotion of our products, we have section called
Community Affiliate.

Access link below and see what your options are.

In addition sharing of any content on the site automatically includes your affiliate id, this way you might be not even aware that when you are sharing a picture from the wall or a post on the forum, this automatically creates link with potential signup. Anyone joining Adlandpro through such link will be connected to you as their referral.

Possibly we need to create more clear explanation of this and simplification of the process accessing the info.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+2
Sadia Khawar

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/20/2013 7:19:22 PM
really interesting post
+1
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2013 8:07:05 PM
I am glad to see the interaction going on here, and want to add my two cents with an observation that may help.

Sometimes when you look at the big picture and think about what you have to do to get there, it can be overwhelming and seem horribly complicated.

When I built engines, if I thought of how in the world I was going to get from a pile of pieces to a complete and running engine, it could look impossible. But if I started with the first piece and kept on going piece by piece, eventually it was complete and doing what it was supposed to do.

Bogdan has posted some links above in this thread that are part of this kind of process on Adlandpro. Take it step by step and read thoroughly as you go, following the instructions, and it really might seem quite simple.

Follow the K.I.S.S. approach. Keep It Super Simple. Don't let your mind see it as complicated. Focus on the individual pieces, and you will be amazed at what happens.

Dave
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2013 8:30:46 PM
Hi Mark :-) to answer this part of your comment.....
Quote:

Diane, did you become an affiliate here on AdlandPro?

Last I heard you say, you where not, but I may have missed something as normal.

If you did what complications did you come into?

At one time I was an affiliate of Adlandpro, but I never did anything with it in any way as my focus was elsewhere.

I am not an affiliate now and anytime I talk about Adlandpro I only give out the generic link to a site or a page.

On the community I do share and my link is automatically created..but even then I do not do that very often.

Why am I interested in the affiliate program of Adlandpro would be a better question and to answer that would be rather long winded...lol

To put it as simply as possible....

1 As you may know I have been doing guest blogs for Bogdan on his business blog and to me it would not be right to use affiliate links anywhere as that would self promoting and would undermine the integrity of my self as well as the purpose of doing these posts.

Before you can ask..I wanted and want to help Adlandpro and brand this community and business.

Because I have a job, at this time,affiliating is not an option as it does take work to promote and engage with people.

2. I am also informally working with another company with no conflict of interest, understanding affiliate programs, how they work and how to make them work better via wording, tools needed and what help is needed for these styles of marketing platforms to work in a better way. This other company is in the building stages ( near completed) and creating a good affiliate program is not as easy as everyone thinks..it takes planning, understanding dynamics, pay thresholds never mind all the legalities, payment processors etc.

3. As in point one..I want to help..because I see Adlandpro as a viable way for people to create income..it should be an easy process, with easy wording and an almost automated way for people to refer others, keeping in mind that the whole point to an affiliate program is not just to bring people in ( traffic) but to get them to upgrade. If it is too complicated for people, then people cant do their job..they cant talk to people, they cant share socially and all the banners in the world will make little difference if people do not understand what they are doing.

I am unsure if this helps explain anything, but you have to admit I sure was long winded lol

Diane

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!