Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How About A Healthy Lunch My Friends?
8/22/2013 2:37:58 AM

Hi Myrna,

Great to have Friends like you. You just keep spreading the Word Girl! We'll get everyone eating healthier before it's over.

How about also mentioning http://PhilsLilStore.com for not only the links to the Miracle Noodles, but also for Egg Whites International, for the natural foods at Honeyville, links to the over 400 Soups, including low-sodium and other healthy varieties, at Soups Online, and many more Natural Alternatives. Just bear with me though, while I try to start my first Blog, since it's still a work in progress.

As for Stevia, or Truvia as it's called at the stores, how about sharing this link Here for a good article on any possible adverse side effects. Spoiler alert: there really aren't any! Also, for anyone still having doubts about using Equal, ie. Aspartame, here's a great link to a short movie called Sweet Misery that everyone needs to watch at least once!

Once again, I appreciate your Support and I cherish your Friendship more than you'll ever know. May God watch over you and may He keep you safe as you travel along your day to day journey.

God Bless My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2013 9:04:15 PM
Hi Phil,
Your blog is great. Love all your information, especially the video on Aspartame, it tells it all. I hope that people see it and understand how dangerous Aspartame is for everyone.

I have a dear friend who is using Equal (aspartame) I have told her several times how bad it is, but she likes her soda and doesn't want to give it up. She also has diabetes. People just don't understand if it isn't good for you why do you want to put that junk in your body. I love coke, but I don't drink it, because I know it is not good for me. However, I do buy seltzer water and make my own soda. Find a flavor you like and then use Stevia.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2013 9:50:17 PM

Hi Myrna,

First all, a little clarification. The Article I cited in the Link is not mine, but by Dr.Robert D. Murray, a Gastroenterologist, and I agree, it is Excellent. Secondly, there is a Diet Coke without Aspartame. Of course, it contains Splenda, but at least, I don't worry as much about my Brain Waves!

Finally, if you like Seltzer, you might want to check out my Little Store for the Soda Stream link on the One Stop Shop page. It's what I use most of the time.

Once again, thanks for all of the kind words and the support.

Thanks My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2013 4:08:36 AM
HI Phil,

I know you didn't write that article, what I guess I should have said, your site is cool. Looking forward to the coming attractions.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!