Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Janise Collins

369 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Debt and Diet
1/17/2006 3:09:55 PM
Cheri, Thank you so much for reminding us that the money we have been gifted with - is really a blessing from God. If we are wise we will invest so we may give to others. When we are in debt we cannot bless others with the gift(s) we have been given. "People helping People" be successful in life. I believe as you have so stated Cheri that being 'debt free' is the best way to be. :) Be blessed in 2006' Your friend, Classic Corners www.classicwebstore.com Your dreams can come true http://jcollins1.fggweb.com
Hope to meet you soon! Regards, Classic Corners http://www.classicwebstore.com
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/17/2006 3:25:08 PM
ROFL Cheri! Maybe y'all can get the ACLU to begin lobbying for such a thing down there..then maybe in 10 years we'll pick up on it up here..lol
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/17/2006 3:51:03 PM
Cheri, Yes, I like Robert Kiyosaki myself and have read most everything he has put out to date. Like yourself I don't agree with everything he says but for the most part his advice or comments if you will are just common sense. Things we all know, yet, for one reason or another, be it through our upbringing, schooling etc, we ignore. Just as a note of interest, since starting to read his material and a few others out there about five years ago, I have eliminated all my debt but a student loan which will be paid off this year. I now have a positive cash flow, money in the bank, about to learn about investing and will never look back at being in debt again, unless of course it is to my advantage. Definitely a good read though. I will at a minimum get your mind moving in the right direction.
+0
1/18/2006 12:40:01 AM
Great forum, Cheri. I remember some years ago that a colleague of mine stated that the trouble with people today is that they want to start out where Mom and Dad ended up. I know people who have bought large, expensive homes for their first one. They pay for these with their two incomes. What happens when one loses a job or for some other reason is out of work for months? Lawton
+0
1/18/2006 12:41:00 AM
Great forum, Cheri. I remember some years ago that a colleague of mine stated that the trouble with people today is that they want to start out where Mom and Dad ended up. I know people who have bought large, expensive homes for their first one. They pay for these with their two incomes. What happens when one loses a job or for some other reason is out of work for months? Lawton
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!