Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Unbelievable fact but true
1/20/2014 2:48:37 AM
Hi Hafiz,

I think it is something fishy. She said she didn't know, but that is all she said. She never said she did anything. I just think they got caught. But there is a reason for this, we will see what the reason is. It may be for something wonderful. I still believe everything happens for a reason.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/29/2014 1:58:18 PM
The Turtle boy!

A boy’s mole grew so big that by the age of six it covered his entire back like a turtle’s shell, earning him the nickname of "Turtle Boy"
The rare birthmark - congenital melanocytic nevus – affects around 1 in 20,000 newborn babies but a top surgeon described Didier Montalvo’s condition as the worst he’d ever seen.

Didier’s life was severely affected by the growth, covering more than half of his body circumference, both in the painful itchiness of his skin and how it affected his confidence. He and his family were shunned by villagers in his home in rural Colombia in South America and his mother Luz was even told it was her fault for looking at a solar eclipse while pregnant.
But his life changed in 2012, when his touching story was featured in a local newspaper and a flood of donations poured in for surgery.

GOSH surgeon Neil Bulstrode has operated on dozens of children – but never one as extreme as Didier’s. However, it did not stop Mr Bulstrode wanting to help remove the growth - and let Didier ditch the Turtle Boy nickname which was eventually a successful operation.
+2
1/29/2014 3:18:52 PM
Horrible condition! I am grateful to God that i have no such thing.

Good share.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2014 4:05:11 PM

Thank God it was removed!

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
11/14/2014 6:21:37 AM
What is this is it disease or anther thing.
The wise man think with his brain not desires, this is why men of Taqwa marry for deen then beauty. http://islamiworld.com Islam | Smartphones | News Gone
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!