Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Being Shuvo

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Unbelievable fact but true
11/24/2013 8:04:23 PM
Quote:
Thanks Shuvo! it is really appreciated. Once I was pretty active in this forum too beside the community wall but now a day don't get enough time.
Anyway, thanks for making the visit!

Hope u will get enough time, to keep this forum active :)
BeingShuvo
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/19/2013 1:46:44 PM
Fire from a heated Laptop killed the boy!!!

(collected from facebook, so description of the admin of the page)

A couple lost their 25 year old son in a fire at home on June 4th. The son who had graduated with MBA, two weeks earlier had come home for a while. He had lunch with his dad at home and decided to go back to bed.His father told him to wait, to meet his mother, before he went back for a few days. He decided to take a nap while waiting for his mom to come back home from work. Some time later their neighbors called 911 when they saw black smoke coming out of the house.
Unfortunately, the 25 years old died in the three year old house. It took several days of investigation to find out the cause of the fire.
It was determined that the fire was caused by the laptop resting on the bed. When the laptop was on the bed cooling fan did not get the air to cool the computer and that is what caused the fire. He did not even wake up to get out of the bed because he died of breathing in carbon monoxide emitted out of burnt laptop.
The reason I am writing this to all of you is that I have seen many of us and also our brothers& sisters sons&daughters friends&family using the laptop while in bed. Let us all decide and make it a practice not to do that. The risk is real. Let us make it a rule not to use the laptop on bed with blankets and pillows around. Please educate as many people as you can.

+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2013 3:03:48 PM
Hi Hafiz,

That is great information for everyone to share. Thanks for letting people know, just what can happen for not following the guidelines.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/19/2013 3:46:36 PM
Yes Myrna! It seems very unimportant thing to us to follow but it sometimes make a great mishap. What we have seen about the MBA boy. Very pathetic. So Accident may occur anytime. We can not predict it but if we follow some guidelines, we can easily avoid such miserable things in our life.
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/19/2014 12:49:24 PM
A nun given birth a child!!

Will you claim it as miracle? or something fishy? I am on later one!!

A nun has given birth in Italy after being rushed from her convent to hospital earlier this week with severe stomach cramps.

It is just image of a nun(may be, not sure). Not of the nun written about.

The woman, originally from El Salvador, said she had no idea she was pregnant after giving birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, local media have reported.

"I did not know I was pregnant. I only felt a stomach pain," Italian news agency ANSA quoted her as saying.

The nun has named her child Francesco (Francis), ANSA reported. The name is hugely popular in Italy where St Francis of Assisi is the national patron saint.

The nun belongs to the "Little Disciples of Jesus" convent in Campomoro near Rieti, which is responsible for managing an old people's home.

People have now begun collecting donations and clothes for the new mother, who is expected to keep the baby, according to reports.

Simone Petrangeli, the mayor of Rieti has asked inhabitants of the small city, which has a population of just 47,700, to respect her privacy

The hospital staff have not yet responded to requests for a comment.

Nuns at her convent are said to be "very surprised" by the birth

Source: Here
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!