Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Wilhelm Reich - Freudian and anti-Freudian
4/5/2013 9:07:03 PM
Quote:

Branka,

About Einstein - now physicists argue, he led science on the wrong track as Susanin

Лидия

Lydia, I know for the attemps to dimnish his huge huge contribution to development of this civilization, but I am pretty sure they'll melt like the snow on + 20 Celsius.

IF HE DIDN'T FIND THE WAY TO TRICK (to saddle) RELATIVITY - Tesla's electrics would not being able to move us (society) so far as it did. Also, a many of those who are now against him, would never understand where to go.

But we are civilization risen up on guilt of someone else. Lack of freedom to APPRECIATE (also known as a furious envy) is what we call success.

Ah, I'd be polite and leave here formula for my favorite word, when it comes to comment such often nonsenses :)) [(4+2) : (4+2)].

+2
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2013 9:09:34 PM
Thanks for the invitation Branka! Looks like some great reading. :D Like Roger, I wil have to find the time. At least the TV is not blaring.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/5/2013 9:10:46 PM
Lydia,

Roger is as great guy, as a true gentleman.
One of the rare guys and gentlemen who I lovelove so much and appreciate beyond words.
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/5/2013 9:12:34 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the invitation Branka! Looks like some great reading. :D Like Roger, I wil have to find the time. At least the TV is not blaring.

Ayyyyy guys!
Thanks for stopping by Ken, I am jolly that you made it up to leave here even one single letter.

Please, kiss your wonderful Elaine for keeping the distance to TV.

You both have a fantastic weekend!

+1
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2013 9:23:28 PM

Branka, hi-hi

maybe 0:0 by rule of Lapital?

Лидия

Quote:

Quote:

Ah, I'd be polite and leave here formula for my favorite word, when it comes to comment such often nonsenses :)) [(4+2) : (4+2)].

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!