Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Wilhelm Reich - Freudian and anti-Freudian
4/4/2013 10:08:29 PM
+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/4/2013 10:14:14 PM
Quote:

I really need more time to read this really interesting information.

I shall return.

Roger

Roger, believe me you won't feel pity for investing time into getting to know him closely.
When I was young, he was one of most intriguing persons to me. Later - somehow - I forgot of him.

Last client with who I worked today has brought him back to my life.
Oh my! Our lives go closely that I could recall all those years (for over 25 years I haven't think about him).

I could see a serious similarities in his and my work.
And the differences which simply count :).

Thanks for stopping by.

+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/4/2013 10:16:44 PM

+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2013 12:23:35 AM
Hi BB,

I can see why you love him so much, he surely was a wonderful, truthful, caring person.

As soon I heard the FDA mentioned I knew he was a great man and he was onto something that they would loss there money on, so he had to be taken out.

Roger it is worth it to watch the videos. I read and watched both, but the videos are best. 30 minutes will do it. It is worth it.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/5/2013 9:42:51 AM
Myrna, I am glad you've found time to meet this very unique scientist, who ended up his life as a charlatan, in indignity ... According to what I have learned so far, such an undeserved end was something what he has created to himself , of course without being aware of it.

There are many points in his and my theory and approach, where we completely agree. But there are also points in which I think he has broken himself alone, simply by accepting (or pressuming) how anyone can be AGAINST him. By defending his difference to society and science, and accepting politics and religion as for his antagonysts, he alone has chosen his own pillary. By revealing the way how make an universal energy usable, he forgot to do most important work ih his own acceptance of himself. I'd tell more lately.

"I am well aware of the fact that the human race has known about the existence of a universal energy related to life for many ages. However, the basic task of natural science consisted of making this energy usable. This is the sole difference between my work and all preceding knowledge." (W.Reich)

Thank you Myrna.

Branka

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!