Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Images that I find by chance and enjoy
3/15/2013 5:26:47 AM

Alexei Savrasov - artist great gifts and tragic fate. In the history of Russian art, he entered as a creator of Russian lyrical landscape, full of sadness and love for Russia. Of course, even before Savrasov in Russia was a landscape painter. But their work is more akin to a copy of Italian and French landscapes, and had nothing to do with the home, the Russian spirit. That Savrasov first to show how beautiful gray spring day. In 1871 he exhibited at the traveling exhibition a small painting "The Rooks Have Arrived". Now this picture is here to stay along with the poems of Pushkin and Tchaikovsky's music. Ivan Kramskoi then wrote: "The Rooks Have Arrived" is the best, and he did fine, although he and Bogolyubov, and Baron Klodt and Shishkin. But all the trees, water, and even the air, and the soul is only in the "rook" ...

more...

+3
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2013 8:44:59 AM

Lydia,

A beautiful painting.

Thank you for the background about the artist.

It is realistic and very well composed.

What you sayabout the rooks is very true,

Thank you.

Roger

+3
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2013 8:46:58 AM

Wow,

This is superb Miguel

Alexei Savrasov - A Spring Day, 1873
Quite amazing
+3
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2013 8:53:03 AM

Look at the simplicity in this beautiful composition.

Superb

Summer landscape pines

eof Product Name

+4
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2013 6:39:45 PM
Hi Lydia, Branka, Miguel and friends!
Hmm this forum is extra ordinary with lots of paintings and masterworks. I am not blessed to have an opinion on ARTS and MASTERWORKS. I am not a painter,

Quote:
[quote]
Very interesting puzzle gave Branka. Slavic Perun, Elijah, Zeus ... As it was for real?

Quote:
Lydia, I've seen this pics on many different places, and it is mostly introduced as Zeus. If Georgios could be here, he'd be of great help.
Passing hugs to Moscow :)
This is a Zeus picture from a Game site. I don't know who the painter is, however I can say that Zeus, Perun, Thor, Oden have many things in common, i.e the thunderbolt. The are characterized as Pagan gods, meanwhile Elijah, is not a god but a abrahamic prophet common in Judaism. Christianity and Islam.

Zeus >Dias > Diaus>Deus>Theos is the Living God
also ZEUS>JOVE>JHVE is also same. Now for what is Pagan and what is not Pagan I will not express my opinion.

I dedicate you ZEUS in Exile
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!