Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Images that I find by chance and enjoy
12/22/2013 7:53:21 PM
Impressive: Cars drive past the Wohngenossenschaft Soldaritaet coop apartment buildings that are decorated with a 22,000 square metre mural

Impressive: Cars drive past the Wohngenossenschaft Soldaritaet coop apartment buildings that are decorated with a 22,000 square metre mural

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415742/Artists-create-worlds-biggest-mural-cover-STREET-apartment-blocks-imaginative-designs.html#ixzz2oEcIrbFU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2013 9:42:07 PM

Sunset, Kashmir, Nicholas Roerich

+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2013 11:24:51 AM

Well folks.

All good things come to an end.

After monitoring the responses to forums and even more so the posts I have decided that this forum and most of my other forums and threads are to end.

I have learned a lot from posting gathered or known information and hopefully have given others enjoyment too.

There are some great people here so I'm not going away completely but I shall drop into the wall and perhaps have one thread somewhere.

The amount of time I spend researching and posting is significant and I have decided that, as so many people never visit anymore that the time to step back is here.

I have tried to engage newbies, to start 'how to use to use Adland', I've tried to get folks posting but to no avail.

I have made it to page one of the posters stats but it makes little difference.

I will continue to visit and to post when I can but my input will be less.

I have stated here that my present goal is to meet that brave young lady Malala from Pakistan. My efforts this year will be to forward the cause of women's right to equal education worldwide so I shall continue my Malala thread here.

Thank you to all who have suported me up until now to now.

I shall be canceling my forum post notifications but watch the recent activity box.

I hope that my reduced presence is not too significant.

Roger Macdivitt

+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2013 6:49:36 PM
Hi Roger,

I will miss your posts. I don't think there is much that you posted I didn't read. But I do understand where you are coming from. I will look forward to your post and feel you have been lead to do this work on Malala. I will be reading it for sure.
Thanks Roger for all your great info, look forward to your postings with much interest.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!