Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
2/5/2013 2:01:03 AM
Greetings, one and all.

As I hope everyone knows, by now, we have a new Adlandpro Affiliate Manager.

That happens to be me!

This forum is your place to come for help with anything related to the Adlandpro affiliate program. It is also the place to offer suggestions that might help or improve the program in any way.

It is NOT a place to advertise ANYTHING, EVER, AT ANY TIME. If you have an business proposition of any kind to run by me, do it in a private message.

I am here to offer support. At this present time, I am also going over the entire affiliate area of the site, which is quite extensive, line by line and link by link, finding and recording anything that needs to be updated, repaired or replaced.

I am also going through all the tutorials, updating them and checking them in the same way as the site.

All of this takes considerable time, but it is all to help you, the affiliate, to be more successful in what you are doing. I am also not on here full time, but am checking in at least five days a week, Monday to Friday.

Please be patient! I will reply to all questions and advise wherever advice is needed.

Be excited! As I have gone through the pages and tutorials on Adlandpro, and as I have discovered just how high Adlandpro ranks among all the 640 plus MILLION sites on the Internet, today, I have gotten excited all over again.

Adlandpro has been online since 1998. It was the result of the vision of a man who had just started out in a new country with a new family, and it has been successful beyond anything he could have imagined at the time.

Today is a new century, with many, many changes since 1998. These changes mean that Adlandpro has had to change, too, and in fact, is changing still.

But rather than these changes being negative, (although there are ALWAYS bumps in the road with any business), things could not look better for Adlandpro and Adlandpro affiliates than they do, now.

I encourage you, especially if you have been inactive or not very active with the affiliate program to take a fresh new look, and see what a tremendous opportunity you have in your hands with the Adlandpro Affiliate Program in 2013!

New, fresh information and material is being added to the tutorials in the Learning section (see link at the top of your page) and the opportunity to reach a much greater audience with your message has NEVER been greater than it is today!

Everyone here is trying to build their business online, and often struggling with it. But here is a secret: If you put a little, CONSISTENT effort into building your own Adlandpro Affiliate business EVERY DAY, you will have the perfect platform built to market your other business!

Take care and God bless,

Dave
+4
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
2/5/2013 2:12:36 AM
A pleasure to see this forum up and a place where people can go to get help and ask questions! There is no doubt that this is a new age a new time where people are building ...not from the outside in..but the inside out where the structures of Adlandpro is strong, it is also being reinforced in the areas it needs to be and with a more modern look to attract not just the older folk, but maybe even the younger people who will see benefit to being on this community.

Building anything with quality takes time and in my opinion this is way over due!

Thanks Dave!
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2013 2:37:56 AM
Hi Dave,

Good you opened this new thread. Probably we will need dedicated forum entirely for the affiliate support as time goes on. For now thread is good enough. As we have discussed, we will place permanent link in prominent place to it. Any ideas where such link should be placed?

Bogdan

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2013 2:44:23 AM
Quote:
Hi Dave,

Good you opened this new thread. Probably we will need dedicated forum entirely for the affiliate support as time goes on. For now thread is good enough. As we have discussed, we will place permanent link in prominent place to it. Any ideas where such link should be placed?

Bogdan

If I might make a suggestion, right beside where people log in and out beside the three other buttons... #justsaying
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2013 4:54:42 AM
Hi Dave and Bogdan,

Would it be possible to put our affiliate links in a place where we can easily find them, such as on our homepage?

Such as one link "Here are your affiliate links to promote".... that leads to all our affiliate links so we don't need to go looking thru the Affiliate area.

I think lots of community members, especially new members, have no idea where to find promo links.

Thank you!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!