Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: UFO Revelations
7/27/2019 9:07:37 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgHello once again. First, I would like to send out a Happy Birthday wish to a wonderful friend in this community. Luis Miguel G. I forgot how to spell his last name. There was a time in this community when birthday wishes went out to people in the community when their birthday was drawing near. There are a lot of wonderful people in the community that do a lot to keep things interesting, but no one seems to care anymore. It is a shame. There are no other communities that I know of where the CEO does his best to get to know as many of the members as he can. Bogdan Feidur is the best. He and Diane Bjorlin work hard at keeping this community going strong. Anyway, I have two more videos that I hope you will enjoy. I have always believed that we are not alone, and through the years I have noticed that a lot of countries report sightings to their citizens and do not write them off as weather balloons. In 2019 the United states is starting to report them as well. Isn't it nice to live in a country where you are punished for telling the truth?
is the Truth about UFO's over America finally being Revealed to the Public this 2019?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5NacR_4biw
I put the URL and then the you tube because I don't always get it right
Best UFO sightings 2019: Mind Blown footage of...
Sorry, I only got one to come up. You can flog me.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2019 7:25:51 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgHi all. I'm back. Adland's resident alien. Many people wonder why I am so wrapped up in this subject or why I would like to see something materialize on this subject. Perhaps I should not put so much effort into it, and perhaps I should just dismiss all the things that I have heard about it. Many people either just don't believe that life on other planets could exists or fear the repercussions that could result if life does exist or should want to make contact with people of Earth. Furthermore, if they did make contact with us, what type of contact would it be? Would they show up in fleets and wipe us out?, or would they show up as one or two ships and try to make peaceful contact. We seem to feel that alien beings would all be the same, all evil. We forget that if they are coming from another planet there would be some that are benevolent and others that would be manevolent. As far as their demeanor, who knows? Why would they want to hurt us anyway. People on Earth are such gentle creatures. We would never want to hurt anybody. I believe at this point in time there are only twenty or so wars being waged on our planet, mainly to kill those that don't believe as we do, or to do away with those that are not able to work because of health or age or both. Besides, our first course of action, when a vehicle should inter our space is to shoot it down first and ask questions later. Think about it. Therefore, are we on Earth really the intelligent species or are we on the verge of being illiminated by a higher species. Actually, during my entire life, I have been subjected to ridicule because I refuse to believe that you have to be just as tough or just as mean as the next guy just to survive. There is good and bad in every society but you do not have to go along with the crowd. Be yourself and take each day as it comes. I regret a lot of things that have happened during my life time, but I will never regret who I am. In my next post, I will once again try to posts some more videos. but I wanted to give you a small idea of who I am.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2019 7:43:22 PM
mandslogo.jpg Hi all. On this post, I am going to post a couple of videos that I hope you will like. I hope they come up, but if they don't I will be listing there captions as well. Enjoy.
Alien Contact: What Happens Next?
Alleged Abductee Shows Physical 'Proof"
The Search for alien life: How do we know where to look?
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
15528390-flying-saucer-arrived.jpg
+1
Happy #Birthday_Luis 🌴
7/31/2019 3:01:05 AM
Nice to see your post Mike!

I check in for a couple minutes, occasionally🌴

Tagging my birthday wishes for Luis 🍹

Happy birthday Luis
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Happy #Birthday_Luis 🌴
8/6/2019 7:57:54 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgThank you Jazz. I try my best to be as active as I can on here. I have a new Laptop, but just like everything else it works when it wants to. I would like to stay active with all my friends here, however I believe I have alienated most of my friends by always letting everyone know how we are really doing. Maybe that is why I love aliens so much. I can relate to them. Oh, well. 15528390-flying-saucer-arrived.jpgI am going to try to upload one more video. First. I will put in the name of the video, and then the URL. Hopefully, it will come up.
Aliens, exoplanets and the search for extraterrestrial intelligence

One more time, it did not come up again. Sorry.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!