Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: UFO Revelations
5/23/2018 8:38:16 PM
Hello once again. I am checking on up to date videos to bring in. Here are some that I just found.
Thank you for your interest.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Pay Pal michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2018 3:20:27 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgHi all. I have some more videos for your entertainment. I hope you enjoy.
Roswell. I don't know. Has anyone ever heard that name?
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2018 4:24:38 PM
mike1.jpg Hi all. What would we do if we were actually confronted by an alien. Those of us that do believe that they exist and that most of them are benevolent would still freak out. It is much easier to think that they exist rather than having them stand right in front of us. Most of us have been told by our parents as children that there are no such things as aliens, besides they are dangerous, so stay away from them. You can argue as much as you want that your parent's never said that but you know down deep that one of them, (usually your mother) did. This goes along with your mother hollering up to your bedroom as you were getting ready for school, "Make sure you wear clean under ware. You never know when you are going to get hit by a car." I often wondered if she had a hit put out on me.

Time traveler warns that an alien invasion will take place in 2018
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LQI0SfMnxA
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2018 10:18:54 PM
mike1.jpgHi all. I only have a couple of videos for you today. The first one is special because it comes from an area where I was born and raised. There are people still living in that area that are in there 70's and 80's that I am sure have had experiences that they would like to share. If so, please share them here.
If you are from the Taunton, Bridgewater area and remember this or other incidents, please let us know. I believe there was a saucer type disk that landed behind the Raynham Dog Track about the same time as this incident, but I don't remember the details that went with it.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2018 4:34:34 PM
mike1.jpgHello everyone. I am particularly interested in stories about the Bridgewater Triangle because I was born and raised in the middle of that area. Studying these stories and recalling some of my own encounters growing up, I can verify, if not actually seeing the images or encounters, knowing of the instances that they are talking about. I have a couple of videos about the triangle that I hope will be of interest to you, and I am looking for other triangles in the United States. If you know of any, let me know because aside from aliens that may or may not be visiting our world, there is an abundance of spirits from the past that just do not seem to want to leave just yet and if you are ever in the Bridgewater Triangle and find yourself near an old cemetary or swamp, you may want to be careful who you talk to. If the person is big and hairy and smells like sulphur, he may not be in the mood to talk.
If anyone knows of other Bermuda Triangle type locations in the United States, please let us know. Thank you.
GOD Bless You
~ Mike ~
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!