Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nellie .

594 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Diane Bjorling THE 351ST POTW Award Winner Congratulations Thread
12/15/2012 2:44:25 PM
Hi POTW, Diane Bjorling THE 351ST POTW Award Winner Congratulations Thread! Diane you are special! Hugs, Nellie
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2012 4:33:36 PM
Good morning Kathy and I am so glad that you are back in Adland.

I love what you have said on your "about me"

My Vision The Greatest discovery of my life is that I found out by being able to change my life I was changing my attitude of my mind. Someone once said "Take charge of your thoughts, you can do what you will for them"

In a way you represent what Adland is doing ...changing attitudes and making things so much better for everyone within this community and that is awesome!

I don't know about you, but it sure is getting to be very hectic with the Christmas season upon us...I consider winning the POTW an early gift....lol

I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas Kathy and that your New Year will bring about even more wonderful changes for you....

I found this song that seemed right

A Family Christmas - Winter Wonderland

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2012 5:02:00 PM
My goodness Dennis...what a wonderful way of expressing your thoughts and more important what a wonderful way of congratulating me..thank you!

You have been one of those men who is a go getter, a person who has been doing so much and without you and people like you, Adland would not be rising again!

This song is to you and I wish you the very best this Christmas.

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2012 5:16:20 PM
Dear Nellie, in all the time I have known you, you have always thought of others, you love sharing joy and through your forum Sharing good times with my special friends - you have managed to do what so many couldn't... highlighted people so that they were noticed and you made people feel good and that truly means that you are indeed a star!

A beautiful Star

I also know that you love music and I am hoping that this song will make you smile...Merry Christmas Nellie...be happy!

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2012 6:47:36 PM
Hello Diane,

I hope you are enjoying your week as the POTW Winner. You are deserving of all that goes with it. You are having fun it appears and that is awesome.
loveit2.gif

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!