Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Diane Bjorling THE 351ST POTW Award Winner Congratulations Thread
12/15/2012 7:36:35 PM
Well a wonderful good morning to you Jim, mind you I have been seeing you do your magic all over the place, so I know you have been one busy person!

Thank you for your thoughts as well as your best wishes, they do mean a lot to me and I hope you realize that!

One of the best things about winning the POTW is that it gives you a real chance to talk to people and to let them know your thoughts, so to me that is a huge Perk and something that I really like to do ^-^

To give everyone an idea of some of the things you have been doing for Adland, I want to show this video that you created last year... dang it is good!

Are you ready for Christmas? LOL, I am still baking and getting things done...yikes!

I wish you the best this Christmas and looking forward to moving Adland up in rank in the coming New Year in more ways than one....

A cool Christmas song for you....

+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/15/2012 7:53:33 PM
I just jumped in fast earlier to congratulate you Diane and didn't read what you had written,
and for this I truly am sorry, although I planned to do it later.
Lots of nice videos in here :)

My only excuse is that I am in Prague at the moment and am focusing on playing poker etc.

Thank you for your christmas gift, wonder what I should get you :)

PS. I may ask you for your adress later ;)
PPS. It was a bit difficult to find the link to your blog http://hotdiggetyblog.com/
Only place I found the link was your Twitteracount and the link should be everywhere ;)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2012 8:48:02 PM
hi DIANE.

congratulations for winning person of the week.
you deserve it.

pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2012 8:54:20 PM

Wow-Michael!

Thank you so much for bringing Michael to the party Diane. It is such a perfect thing to do.

This makes me think that an ongoing memorial thread is called for especially since we just lost Jill.

(I wish I could do it but I can barely stay online without crashing every hour or so)

I got your message and I will try harder soon.

k?

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2012 9:19:23 PM
Good day to you Roger who is in Prague and playing Poker...now that is cool! I never could understand that game and much prefer playing Crib especially Chinese Crib ...lol the only game I know of where you play to lose!

I don't talk about my blog, for a simple reason, in many ways it is a platform for me to talk about social issues with some folks.
I much prefer and I am REALLY looking forward to getting the business launched and doing what I really love doing, which is BlogNet Awards and social media work...except to me it is not work...
Just so you know, I also have done guest blogging on the topic of blogging and if you are interested here is one of my favorite posts put on the blog of a dang good friend BlogBloke

I am really glad you like the videos, I have tried hard to make them fit for every person....

Hope to talk to you soon and my best thoughts to you

Diane
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!