Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: THE 350TH Congratulations goes out to Luis Miguel Goitizolo
12/10/2012 2:26:35 AM
Hello Mike, dear friend,

After all these years knowing each other I have come to feel you a kindred soul. So you may say your support does not mean much, but to me it means a lot. I wish I could say that much of my support to others.

Your compliments also mean a lot to me. I know you think much like me about so many things, but mainly with regard to future developments. I sincerely hope that we are right in every bit and that we get to see the brillian future that we both envision before long.

Sincerely,

Miguel

Quote:

Hello my dear friend Luis Miguel. CONGRATULATIONS on a well deserved win. I have followed your forums as well as Jill's Mountain of LOVE forum, and agree with all that has been said in both. I support you and am looking forward to the changes that will be coming. I know that my support does not mean that much, however You have it. Everyone has the right to believe as they wish, however I believe that you are a very brave person for letting your feelings be known. You are a great man, educated, talented, and sincere, and this week we are here to congratulate the man and not the belief's. So, with that in mind, have a wonderful week. Only one word of caution. If anyone does offer you Grape Kool-aid, you might want to decline the offer.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

10_1_136.gif

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2012 2:49:43 AM
Alain, dear friend,

So glad you showed up that early, I was much honored by it. Plus
I hope to see you more in the coming days and weeks, there is so much that we could talk about.

In the meantime, let me sincerely thank you for coming by and posting.

Love and Blessings too,

Miguel

Quote:

Hello Dear Friend Miguel!

Congratulations for being the 350th POTW here in Adland... so much deserved award!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Enjoy your week under the spotligth!

Love & Blessings,

Alain

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2012 10:09:12 AM
Well thank you very much Steve, and so honored to receive it from you. I wish you all good things in life and all the luck in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

Miguel

Quote:
Thanks Jim & Dave & the rest of the POTW Awards Team. Luis, you are one of the many who I have felt a strong friendship and networking relationship over the years, whether I am here or there. You are so, so deserving of this honor and I gladly pass the torch to you my friend. Steve

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2012 10:20:14 AM
Thanks Jo, and may all be love and blessings to you from above.

Sincerely,

Miguel

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS LUIS!!!

ENJOY YOUR WEEK!!

TAKE CARE,
JO

+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2012 9:39:55 PM

Hi Miguel,

I have been thinking of you all week and wondering what to say. I just need to say congratulations and all that you have wished for has manifested in your life.

We are not yet finished.

Love and blessings,

Robert

Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!