Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: THE 350TH Congratulations goes out to Luis Miguel Goitizolo
12/10/2012 10:21:44 PM
Hello Bogdan,

I was much impressed by your kind and warm message, it's such a great support to me.

I started that book nearly two decades ago, when very few people knew about any 'Kali Yuga' or Dark Age and even less about an upcoming 'Satya Yuga' or 'Golden Age' to arrive soon. However, for a couple of decades there had been a lot of talk over the upcoming Age of Aquarius, though only in New-Ager circles.

At the time, my only merit was to be more or less conversant with books like 'Bhagavata Purana', where everything is told about cosmic cycles and their lengths (yet in a veiled way) and with other important sources, like books of history and hermetic treatises; and to a lesser extent, with the now celebrated Mayan Calendar.

Even so, back then I was able to pinpoint a year where all that info seemed to converge at: 2010, which I provisionally termed 'the beginning of end'.

With this said, I have just read two articles that seem to override all the above-mentioned clues and information in no more than one page. One of them is particularly disparaging; you may read it
here.

But I will stop this reply here (not my studies, lol). I am afraid it is becoming too lenghty.

Again, thank you Bogdan for your warm compliments.

All the best to you and this great community.

Miguel

Quote:
Hello Luis,

My sincere congratulations.

Not all here know that you have written some books and how long you are studying matters of the cycles of celestial beings and or universe. For those who don't know that, here is the link to some online chapters of this book.

The Circular Time Part 1
The Circular Time Part 2
The Circular Time Part 3
The Primordial Civilization Part 1
The Primordial Civilization Part 2

The Primordial Civilization Part 3
The Primordial Civilization Part 4

And there is more here if I missed some of the important work.

I know that you sing, paint, have great knowledge of history and interests in politics.

You are member of this community who has great accomplishments in so many various areas. Where you finding time for all this?

Again my congratulations for winning this week and for so many interests and deep knowledge in whatever you get involved.

Bogdan

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/11/2012 2:48:38 AM
Congratulations Miguel! Enjoy your week in the spotlight!

What"s Next ????

Dennis

+0
12/11/2012 4:05:58 AM

Hi Luis!

I Love You and I want to thank you for all the support, comfort, and Prayers! CONGRATULATIONS for being chosen POTW and being able to sit on the Throne! Oh Boy!!! Mike's wearing off on me!!! You so much deserve to wear the Crown!!

Love and Blessings

Shirley Caron

2335.gif

00pN050Luax.gif

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2012 6:07:06 AM
Congratulations Miguel!!!

Love and big hugs.

Barb :)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2012 9:28:34 PM
Dear Richard,

So kind of you to show up.

Your comments are so welcome too. They shed light of their own.

Plus my special thanks for your good wishes. May I wish you the same, a centerfold.

Sincerely,

Miguel

Quote:
Congratulations, Luis! Yes, we are experiencing major changes in all areas of our lives. Those changes are ushering in a new way of life if we want it.

May you have an amazing day, week, month and year!

Richard Mathiason

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!