Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: THE 350TH Congratulations goes out to Luis Miguel Goitizolo
12/7/2012 9:13:59 PM
Thanks Jim & Dave & the rest of the POTW Awards Team. Luis, you are one of the many who I have felt a strong friendship and networking relationship over the years, whether I am here or there. You are so, so deserving of this honor and I gladly pass the torch to you my friend. Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2012 10:12:48 PM
CONGRATULATIONS LUIS!!!

ENJOY YOUR WEEK!!

TAKE CARE,
JO
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2012 10:49:39 PM
Thank you, Kathleen for showing up and posting.

I fully agree with you and share your view that Love is the strongest force in the world. Is it not out of love that we and this world with all it contains have been created?

Yet in his announcements of the End Days, Jesus says (Mathew 24:22):
"And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short."

So not only in creating us but even in the so-called End Days, it is out of Love - this time for the elect - that God manifests and shortens them.

When Jesus walked the Earth it was such a time of turmoil in the Jewish area. New religious beliefs abounded: some of them aligned with tradition, others were pure nonsense. But Jesus would say (Matthew 5:17):
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

So there is one thing, 'religion' or 'Law', in the Old Testament terminology, which is genuine and eternal. And there is another quite different thing, 'religious beliefs'. These include bizarre beliefs which very frequently sprout side by side with genuine religions.

However, all major genuine religions talk of
a mysterious personality who will put a stop to war and bring peace to the entire world. He is the 'Christ of Glory' of us Christians and among the Jews, He is 'the Messiah'. There are other similar personalities too, nearly all of them regarded as divine incarnations, who are said to descend on this Earth to play the same or a very similar role in the end days. Coincidence? Well they all seem to be the same divine personality or, rather, God Himself descended on Earth - in my view at least.

Thanks again,

Miguel

Quote:

Congratulations, Miguel!

It took me awhile to find this thread, the other thread is linking back to itself in the last post over there and it's also locked :) I found this by going back thru the forum post history.

I don't believe in "new religious beliefs" because the old One is still valid and it's always New and dynamic every time we read it, we can find something new in the Bible each time we read it because WE CHANGE inside with time and are more able to take in more details as we grow in Spirit. God's foolishness is wiser than all the intellect of all humankind combined, and God's weakness is stronger than the strength of all humankind combined.

It all starts & ends with Love.

In recent history, when some groups were in an uproar about Harry Potter books, or the movie "The Wizard Of Oz"...because they portrayed different realities that some people were uncomfortable with...the endings were based in Love and family and home. "The Wizard Of Oz" mantra of Dorothy was, "There's no place like home!" and it turned out she always WAS home. The same can be said of people believing in "new religions"...there's only 1 home and we always ARE home with God.

Sincerely, Kathleen

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2012 1:11:41 AM
Yes Myrna, 350 is a nice number.

And not only is the change coming up in the wings of the Age of Aquarius; it also coincides with the end of the Mayan Calendar for the current Mayan era and if I am not mistaken, also with the end of the Age of Kali and the begining of the Satya Yuga or Golden Age of the Hindus. In my view, that many coincidences can
only mean a Golden Dawn is close at hand.

Thank you so much for showing up.

Miguel

Quote:
Hello Miguel,

I am so glad to see you in the POTW seat. It goes to a well deserved person. Enjoy your week. Nice number too----350

Yes sir, we are on the Wings of Change, it happens every 26,000 years. Now we are moving into the Age of Aquarius, which is know as the Religion of Love.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2012 2:00:19 AM
Thank you, Ken for coming by and posting.

I understand your position and will go on to say it is a reasonable one, as I can
even now remember what my own reaction was at any talk on the New Age back in the eighties and the nineties.

As to 'some personality going to lead us to some promised land', I agree it may have a mostly symbolic meaning, though the descriptions in different sacred texts and other sources are startlingly similar. I have just mentioned the Messiah of the Jews and the Christ of Glory of Christians in a previous reply, but there are in the world's scriptures other descriptions of this or a very similar personality ranging from the Kalki Avatar of Hindus, the Buddha Maitreya of Buddhists and the Maddhi of Muslims in the old continent, to the Quetzalcoatl of Aztecs, the Kukulcan of Mayans and the Wiracocha of Incas in the Americas, all of which make presume they are probably one and the same semi-divine or divine personality but in a different guise for every place.

The rough times you mention hopefully are, in my view, nearing their end at present. There are signs of a variegated nature suggesting that. But I am afraid we have to wait a little while yet before we can say their dark influence is over.

Thanks again,

Miguel

Quote:
Congrats

Congratulations Miguel! Enjoy your week in the spotlight!

I have heard your story about your early years and enjoyed it. This time your Bio kind of went over my head or something. I am afraid I do not follow a lot of people who think that some personality is going to lead us to some promised land. Too many people have gone down that path, drank the cool aide and the results were not pretty. Though we do likely have some rough times ahead of us I remain optimistic.

Make it a great day!

Ken.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!