Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: THE 350TH Congratulations goes out to Luis Miguel Goitizolo
12/7/2012 6:17:49 PM
Congrats

Congratulations Miguel! Enjoy your week in the spotlight!

I have heard your story about your early years and enjoyed it. This time your Bio kind of went over my head or something. I am afraid I do not follow a lot of people who think that some personality is going to lead us to some promised land. Too many people have gone down that path, drank the cool aide and the results were not pretty. Though we do likely have some rough times ahead of us I remain optimistic.

Make it a great day!

Ken.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2012 6:35:38 PM
Like Kathleen or maybe not quite like Kathleen...lol finding this particular thread, meant me posting in the one forum before it was locked and then waiting patiently ( because I knew it would be created) for me to come and say "Well done"

When I came here ( to this thread) I find a man who has challenged people to think and to wonder and to maybe figure some things out?

so in light of what you have said and feel, I feel it only appropriate to make the attempt to give you some kind of response.

In many ways I agree with you in terms of "change" in that many things are happening across this small global community ( planet earth) that are both alarming and yet uplifiting, but I have to be honest and say that I am more alarmed than uplifted by what is going on everywhere I go.

Where will these changes lead? I really don't know. My life is filled with challenges in dealing with children/families who have been abused, and if there is one thing I have learned is that is our past story can impact our present story that in turn can change our future story and in many ways this is how I see our humanity.

I believe that we are on a cross roads as to how our civilization will travel over the next period of time and I feel that it is going to take a lot of work to get us in balance so that we can move on to the next level. will that mean a "being" will show up and save us or help us? Again that is something I can not answer. While I do have my sprituality, I cant rightly catergorize what that is ..I just feel that the Creator is with us if we choose to listen and that can come from many directions.

I am unsure what else to say, this is just how I feel.

Considering I came here to say...whoo hoo....lol

I better say just that

Congratulations to Luis Miguel Goitizolo on winning the 350th POTW Award
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2012 7:36:43 PM
Congratulations, Luis. Have a very good week.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2012 7:50:29 PM

Hello my dear friend Luis Miguel. CONGRATULATIONS on a well deserved win. I have followed your forums as well as Jill's Mountain of LOVE forum, and agree with all that has been said in both. I support you and am looking forward to the changes that will be coming. I know that my support does not mean that much, however You have it. Everyone has the right to believe as they wish, however I believe that you are a very brave person for letting your feelings be known. You are a great man, educated, talented, and sincere, and this week we are here to congratulate the man and not the belief's. So, with that in mind, have a wonderful week. Only one word of caution. If anyone does offer you Grape Kool-aid, you might want to decline the offer.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

10_1_136.gif

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2012 8:33:30 PM

Hello Dear Friend Miguel!

Congratulations for being the 350th POTW here in Adland... so much deserved award!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Enjoy your week under the spotligth!

Love & Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!