Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/16/2006 8:25:57 AM
whoops made a boo boo John Sanchez Craftie Linda Beverly Armstrong your friend Gene
+0
1/16/2006 8:47:26 AM
Hello Gene! 8) Thank you for correcting your error. Take care Buddy! :-) John Blogs Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2006 11:55:17 AM
Hello John! 8) You ask me to clarify my nominations. I nominate John Sanchez, Shelly Hargis and Lisa(Lee Lu) Westberry. ;-) But let it be known in this forum that I will vote for John Sanchez who is very worthy of this award. He create this project. :-) LOL,LaNell
+0
1/16/2006 12:02:16 PM
Hello my sweet friend! 8) Thank you for clarifying your nominations. Now I just need for Traci to narrow down her nominations to three. Have a great day LaNell and thank you for your kindness and support. :-) John Blogs Gdw Amb Frm Person Of The Year Nom. POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/16/2006 11:44:46 PM
<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^> <^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^> Well folks, the moment has come to stop taking nominations so I'm closing this forum with my nominations. I will post the results in the next Person of the Year forum with the link to the poll. Thank you to everyone who participated in the nominations. It was really tough to choose but I had go with the persons who have been the most generous to me with their time and resources. These 3 people did the most for me in 2005. I appreciate you all immensely so I hope I haven't hurt anyones feelings. Thank you all for being understanding. Love and blessing to you all! Bogdan Fiedur LaNell Jeffrey OBrein <^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^> <^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^> THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED TO NOMINATIONS. STAY TUNE FOR THE RESULTS. <^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^> <^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^> John Blogs Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0