Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Kathleen Vanbeekom, Winner of the 339TH POTW
9/16/2012 3:43:29 PM
Mega congrats Kathleen, never tire of seeing you here as you are simply amazing. Thanks also to Barry and all of the rest of my Adlandpro friends. Sometimes in life it is hard to find someone who believes in you, but first you have to believe in yourself and of course God. Sometimes it is hard to find people to follow you and you want to give up. In order to succeed you first have to help enough other people to become successful, and it will come pouring back to you.

The comments here, the biography, Kathleen your "persistence" dialogue, all fanta-bulous! Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
9/16/2012 4:43:47 PM
Hi Kathleen, let me be the first to nominate you for next year's Person Of The Year award. I can't think of a finer person to pass on my crown to. You know though, that if you're elected POTY that the two crazies are going to have another melt down just like they have the past few days after you won the POTW.
I have come to the point that when I want a good laugh I go read some of their stupidity in their ramblings. It really is quite hilarious.
They think they're causing some of us harm when in reality they're causing no one harm but themselves. It is hilarious the way the blow keeps taking things out of context and posting links to forums where she claims to have been mistreated, but as has been proven to be the case, anyone with half a mind can see just who the real bullies are and that is why she keeps yelling for them to be deleted. She knows that they incriminate her and no one else. Thank goodness, as Jim once told them, "we're here and you ain't".
When you have two delusional crazies, whose hatred is eating them alive, posting malicious gossip, their credibility as a scam buster is nonexistent. It's really funny to see the infighting on RS and I can just imagine what goes on behind the scenes. As I've said before, if they only knew just what most people think of them they would pull their hair out because, believe me, it's not very pretty. In their ongoing smear campaigns they're hurting no one but themselves and you know what? Maybe we should give them a big thank you for all the free advertising they've done for us. What do you think? :)

Quote:

More factual statements:

Factual statement: While Sara ScratchyCat was "helping" with the POTW in 2010, she publicly stated at Facebook that she hoped one of the nominees would not win! (wow)

Factual statement: A lot of "scam-discussers" assume that EZ Wealth Solution is MLM or a pyramid/ponzi when it is not.

Factual statement: Patrick P., a big basher of Adlandpro, which came about as a result of my being bashed at RS, has a testimonial on one of the EZ Wealth Solution Bonus Package products (if you don't see it at first, refresh the page, it's near the bottom)

http://traxad.com/r/kcvan_7eb

Sounds like a lot of "scam-discussers" are wrong about a lot of things and also have a lot of conflicts of interest.

While I'm here, I'd like to ask for all my voters' nominations & votes in the Person Of The Year election in January or February, thank you! :)

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2012 5:00:15 PM

Thanks, Steve!

Sometimes our own relatives don't believe in our skills or motivation, and a world of strangers doesn't fill that void, but we still try.

Ephesians 2:10 says God created work for each of us to do.

Why does each of us have unique work to do? Because each of us is unique and there's something that only you or me CAN do in the unique way that we can do it, that nobody else can.

A few people in the real world have asked me why I help people who don't help me.

I realize that, and if we each put the amount of personal help onto ourself that we put onto lots of other people, we'd each be monumentally successful...but are we supposed to put all our help onto ourself all the time? No. If we're capable of helping other people or teaching other people something, then we should.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2012 5:11:26 PM

Thanks, Mary Evelyn,

I'm well aware that those 2 "ladies" are already probably planning their royal hissy fit for 2013 if I'm elected Person Of The Year.

* In comparison to their postings, when people contact me, people realize I make more sense and present more factual details about businesses.

* I used to post new members of EZWS here at Adlandpro but I stopped doing that because the 2 crazy ladies and their RS friends would harass my new members, SO all I've been posting for the past 6 months here at Adlandpro are my own links, and as I stated in my reply to Steve, putting help upon myself has resulted in more income to myself thru my Adlandpro forum postings (but I still promote my new members in other ad sites, because the 2 crazy ladies have most of their attention focused HERE, not elsewhere, because they truly DO have their noses pressed against the glass of Adlandpro Community).

* They are both well into their Golden Years and need our prayers.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2012 10:29:32 PM

I'd like to direct attention back to Debra's congrats thread, since she only had 5 days before Barry unexpectedly started my congrats thread...and we don't know how soon he's going to post Bob's congrats thread!

If anyone hasn't visited Debra yet...

Congratulations again, Deb!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2563302/Its-Time-to-Congratulate-Debra-MV-Winner-of-the-338TH-POTW.aspx?flag=185146

You're a great example of a very motivated member, I wish more new members and more classic members would start forums and keep them running! Then we'd see more worthy POTW winners, and more first-time winners!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/555700/Emergency-Preparedness-And-Food-Storage.aspx?flag=175146

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!