Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Kathleen Vanbeekom, Winner of the 339TH POTW
9/13/2012 7:32:14 PM

Thanks very much, James!

Barry contacted me that I had been nominated by several people (shortly after I posted the August issue of the Adlandpro Gazette in my forum)!

http://adlandpro.com/Opt-In-List/Archives/Community/BFA/27_gazetteedition.htm

+0
9/14/2012 1:37:11 PM

Kathleen, sorry it's taken me so long to answer this post and I did not know you had been ill. Hope you're fully recovered by now. You are a true friend, a person of character and fortitude and I am proud to call you my friend. It's also unfortunate the way you've been personally attacked by the two crazy cyberbullies but you've not let it stop you from pressing forward. Just remember you are held in high regard by many who know the real Kathleen. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Quote:

Thanks, Mary Evelyn,

I'm having a very relaxing week, forcing myself to relax, recovering from an unexpected bad cold or something, and doing a lot of reading! Thanks for all your support and encouragement in the last couple years, you also very much deserve to be the Person Of This Year because of all your strong support of the POTW election.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2012 4:27:03 PM

Thanks, Mary Evelyn!

One of my current members of EZWS contacted me that one of his tour-takers alerted him to the postings of the "2 crazies" and obviously, my continual postings about EZWS in many online venues and the ease of finding me online far outweighs the "crazies" who try to keep themselves hidden with no photos, fake names, no videos on the "scam discussion" sites...anyone with a brain can see that their personal attacks have nothing to do with business.

Business discussions should remain about business, not about personal opinions, not about emotions, just about business.

My feature in the Adlandpro Gazette, and my Adlandpro forum, and my Wordpress blog are all continual in my online presence and the impressiveness of EZ Wealth Solution (and Lotto Magic! :) http://kathleenvanbeekom.wordpress.com/

I've been marketing online for nearly 15 years and a member of Adlandpro Community for 6 & half years, and if anyone wanted to confront me that I've "scammed" anyone ever, it's not difficult to find me anywhere online, every day.

For the past year, we haven't seen one person step forward to say I've ever personally scammed anyone, anywhere, ever.

On the other hand, the "2 crazies" were both involved in actual scams, in AdSurfDaily and ZeekRewards, so how can their opinion be valid if they themselves were involved in proven scam businesses? They were both terminated from Adlandpro Community. I'm still here, and not involved in any scams!

As far as one of them saying it takes a long time for scams to be investigated and shut down...Zeek was shut down within about 18 months.

EZWS will be celebrating it's 5th anniversary on December 1. It's bulk sales of digital products, I like to think of it as "Clickb*nk on steroids!" Not MLM, not a pyramid, the commissions are not divided between the referring sponsor and the sponsors above. 100% commissions to one person per each package sale. Rock solid business with a rock solid owner, and a rock-solid second-highest earner (me) maybe first, I don't know if there's anyone earning higher right now.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2012 4:36:36 PM

Here's what I replied to my EZWS member and I told him to also send this to his tour-taker, plus I also sent him a lot more info...this goes for EVERYONE who's reading anything out there, just because people are typing, doesn't mean you can just believe it and stop there, do your own research!

<< People need to use their brain when reading "scam" sites, not to read emotionally, to really look at what people are typing, because some of those "scam-discussers" are just yacking on personal issues and not about business, when they type about the person, that has nothing to do with if a business is a scam.

You paid for Package 2, right? You got to download the products from the backoffice, you got all the info from the backoffice about advertising, etc, and you have access to contact Ron Walsh thru the "Contact Support" button, and access to the EZ Mailer and the Traxad tracker, etc...so you weren't scammed out of your $97 or your Reseller cost...

You can tell your tour-taker you got everything you paid for AND a supportive sponsor, and most people don't get a supportive sponsor. I'm in touch with thousands of team members continuously in EZWS and other stuff, people can easily find me all over the internet.

Remember...the "scam-discussers" use fake names, no photos, they don't have any videos, they try to remain anonymous. >>

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2012 4:45:09 PM
Kathleen, you are the best POTW with all your wonderful information. You surely do give me a lift. I am so glad to have you as my friend. You Go Girl. You know I have always admired your writings, I just hope you keep them coming.
By the way, when did you say you were writing that book?

a fan
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!