Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Kathleen Vanbeekom, Winner of the 339TH POTW
9/15/2012 4:57:35 PM

Thanks, Myrna!

I should probably seriously work on doing something about a book before more years pass.

More people should step up and really shine a spotlight on how the "scam discussion sites" are just a bunch of blogs with domain names, set up by regular people, not with any authority whatsoever.

+0
9/15/2012 5:53:33 PM
Thanks Kathleen, that's very sweet of you to say. Glad you're feeling better and not letting the naysayers get to you.
Deb
10 years with this essential oil company: http://www.seabeadessentialoils.com Discounts = Earnings: http://www.epx180.com/debramv
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2012 6:47:20 PM

Hi Deb,

There's the expression, "Give people enough rope and they'll hang themselves".

Factual statement: Sara ScratchyCat was supposedly "anonymously" helping with the POTW election in 2010 but she made an icon for herself with the name of her hometown on it. She wants attention more than she wants to remain anonymous.

Factual statement: She referred to Path2Prosperity by her real name, Judy, at the RS site, breaking the anonymity there also, while ScratchyCat was using one of her artworks as her icon, which I recognized also from her postings at Adlandpro. She just can't seem to remain anonymous anywhere! She also posted the full name of the moderator of RS in her Adlandpro forum.

Factual statement: Lotto Magic has been registered with the Better Business Bureau since 2006 and is rated A.

Factual statement: ScratchyCat referred to Lotto Magic as a "potential scam" in her Adlandpro forum, Online Scams & Frauds, a couple years ago. (LOL!)

Factual statement: Path2Prosperity is from the UK and is not up on USA business laws, she assumed that lottery clubs/pools are illegal here, but they are not.

Factual statement: Many members of the RS site assume that digital products are not sellable because everyone online can get them for free. They didn't take into consideration that digital products can be printed and sold offline to people who haven't seen them yet and are gladly willing to pay for them.

Factual statement: Anyone can type words. Typing the word "scam" or "scammer" does not make something or someone a scam or scammer. Typing words next to someone's name does not make the person that word.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2012 6:56:39 PM

More factual statements:

Factual statement: While Sara ScratchyCat was "helping" with the POTW in 2010, she publicly stated at Facebook that she hoped one of the nominees would not win! (wow)

Factual statement: A lot of "scam-discussers" assume that EZ Wealth Solution is MLM or a pyramid/ponzi when it is not.

Factual statement: Patrick P., a big basher of Adlandpro, which came about as a result of my being bashed at RS, has a testimonial on one of the EZ Wealth Solution Bonus Package products (if you don't see it at first, refresh the page, it's near the bottom)

http://traxad.com/r/kcvan_7eb

Sounds like a lot of "scam-discussers" are wrong about a lot of things and also have a lot of conflicts of interest.

While I'm here, I'd like to ask for all my voters' nominations & votes in the Person Of The Year election in January or February, thank you! :)

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2012 10:45:04 PM

Here's the reply from my EZWS member I mentioned earlier, who's tour-taker contacted him about "scam sites":

"okay well I gotta tell you you're cut and dry, no hype no bull but that's what are things I like about you!"

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!