Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
4/4/2014 3:05:39 PM

A story like this makes me sad ...and feeling helpless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojS4zGDc4JI
Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
4/4/2014 3:37:06 PM
I know how you feel Helen, as I see more and more along these lines everyday and what about all those who have mysteriously died who the no news media claims committed suicide? I have to keep telling myself that God is still in control, regardless, although the devil is certainly hard at work and unfortunately too many fail to see that.

Quote:

A story like this makes me sad ...and feeling helpless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojS4zGDc4JI
Helen

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/6/2014 10:06:52 AM

I don't know if this was posted before ...or not. It makes a good point.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
4/9/2014 1:59:41 PM
Sure Helen, but then gun control is all about CONTROL of all the law abiding citizens. Every time I see things posted about this fake makes me ashamed I was ever a Democrat which I no longer am. I'm now an independent. Both sides of the aisle are a big disappointment and only out for themselves, and very few are actually for the people.

Another thing that makes me furious is how the race baiters say we Obama haters are racist. I guess they forget he's also half white but to them only the black part counts. So who are the real racists???? They refuse to acknowledge how incompetent the fake is and the damage he and his administration have done to this country.

Quote:

I don't know if this was posted before ...or not. It makes a good point.

Helen

+0
4/9/2014 2:02:56 PM

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!