Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
4/4/2014 1:18:36 PM
Hi Helen, to be honest, nothing surprised me anymore where this administration is involve. They're all a bunch of liars and crooks.

Quote:

Snowden Makes Unscheduled Appearance At TED: “The Biggest Revelations Are Yet To Come”

+0
4/4/2014 1:21:53 PM
Helen, we may not have the best health care system but still I'd rather take my chances with ours than any body else's. No one has the perfect system or even close to it, in my opinion.

Quote:
Hi Evelyn

I understand the doctor's frustration but from all I have learned over the years, America does not have and has not had "the best health care system the world has ever known" for more than 100 years and maybe longer. They unnecessarily kill over 160,000 people every year and that's a conservative estimation ..for starters. And ditto for Canada except we only kill about 16,000 people unnecessarily each year because we have about 10 times less people. The health care system as it stands today only plays into the hands of Big Pharma. You would think the good doctor would know that by now since he has been practicing for 27 years.

Helen

Quote:

In an address to the House on Wednesday, Alabama Representative Mo Brooks read aloud a letter sent to him by Dr. Marlin Gill of Decatur. The letter holds nothing back while detailing the excessive costs and regulations that Dr. Gill calls Obamacare’s “war against doctors.”

Here is the full text of the letter, courtesy of Rep. Brooks’ office:

+0
4/4/2014 1:23:09 PM
Yes, she is. I have to say I agree. :)

Quote:

This girl takes off her shirt for Obama. She's unusually bright.

Helen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIMnIh10po0

+0
4/4/2014 1:24:20 PM
Ridiculous isn't it? :(

Quote:

Hello

This little girl just wants to pray ...at school. Guess what the teacher told her to do.

Even non-Christians should be outraged about this because it is about freedom of speech being denied.

Helen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuJgWq9mAdM

+0
4/4/2014 2:09:15 PM
It just really pains me when I see someone who still believes Obama and his administration tell the truth but I've also made up my mind to ignore their stupidity and therefore not have to worry about my blood pressure. :)

What about the millions that lost their insurance because of Obamacare? What about all those that lost their jobs because of Obamacare? Why did they not question why Obama would not take any questions after his so called press conference. See, the uninformed or ill informed never question their so called leader. They just blindly go along with whatever he or one of his minions say.

Quote:
These Obamacare numbers are SUCH a sham. Of the 7 million SO CALLED enrollees 900,000 are actually people that did not have insurance. 4 out of 5 enrolled are MASSIVELY subsidized with their premiums so they can afford it. The young and healthy are not enrolling which is critical for anything like this to be viable. This is a sad and pathetic joke and you Kool-Aid drinkers are celebrating success. This plan CANNOT sustain itself. If this was a completely private insurance company not backed by the government it would be force to close its doors and GO OUT OF BUSINESS. You people jumping for joy are absolute Rtards and the press is in league with this BS!!!!!!!

Quote:
How convenient it is that the deadline for Obamacare sign-ups came and went and on April Fools Day, Barack Hussein Obama, in all his adolescent immaturity, gets to boast before the world that The Affordable Care Act reached just over the precise goal of signing up 7 million new comrades? Obama and his regime must take most Americans for abject fools if they think that line is believable.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!