Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
3/17/2014 2:26:44 PM
I am well aware of how the liberals like to portray Sarah Palin but whether they want to admit it or not, she's usually right, as evidenced by a comment she made in '08 that Putin would invade the Ukraine if Obama was elected. She's been right about lots of things but you don't hear about it on the evening news.

+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2014 2:29:34 PM
People forget or simply do not realize the amount of secure information she had access to as governor of Alaska a strategic state in our defense. Many knew this would happen.

Quote:
I am well aware of how the liberals like to portray Sarah Palin but whether they want to admit it or not, she's usually right, as evidenced by a comment she made in '08 that Putin would invade Ukraine if Obama was elected. She's been right about lots of things but you don't hear about it on the evening news.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
3/17/2014 2:32:46 PM
Maybe so Jim, but she's still a very smart lady that I have a lot of respect for. You know she's smart or the liberals would not be trying to discredit her on every turn. If they did not see her as a threat they would simply ignore her.

Quote:
People forget or simply do not realize the amount of secure information she had access to as governor of Alaska a strategic state in our defense. Many knew this would happen.

Quote:
I am well aware of how the liberals like to portray Sarah Palin but whether they want to admit it or not, she's usually right, as evidenced by a comment she made in '08 that Putin would invade Ukraine if Obama was elected. She's been right about lots of things but you don't hear about it on the evening news.

+0
3/17/2014 2:42:26 PM
Jim, have you watched the video of Sarah Palin's speech at the CPAC?? In my opinion it might be her best speech so far.

• Sarah Palin • CPAC • 2014 •

Published on Mar 8, 2014

March 8th, 2014 • Washington D.C. • Governor Sarah Palin delivers the keynote address at the 2014 CPAC conference.

+0
3/27/2014 12:31:42 PM
Walking The Nazi Road

Published on Mar 16, 2014

Are liberal democrats resurrecting the principles of Nazi Germany? Bill asks some probing questions.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!