Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
1/29/2012 12:02:26 AM
I totally agree with you when you say that Monsanto needs to be rounded up and all thrown into Jail along with the FDA just for starters. Then we can go round up the Global Elites, possibly find them on Bohemian Grove in California during their summer meeting as there would be hundreds of them there..

Quote:

Hi Myrna, Amanda, Roger and all

I guess we are not headed for the nether heap yet. I thought it was a rather simple puzzle that a 4 or 5 year could do ...faster than me perhaps and didn't prove much to do with Alzheimers. It was fun.

I don't think Alzheimers has all that much to do with how active we keep our brain as they say although it is good to keep it working. I think Alzheimers is somehow associated with a lack of minerals and also possibly because of Monsanto chemicals. I would love to see that company outlawed and gone. They are evil, evil ...but don't let me get started on them.

Have a great weekend.

Helen

+0
1/29/2012 1:24:39 AM

Roger I've been here for almost 6 years now and there is still a lot I don't know. I hope someone can come up with some good ideas of how this can be accomplished. I believe that more people would stay and become active if they had someone or several someones to take them by the hand and get them started on the right path. I can help direct people to a forum of this type and would be more than willing to share my limited bit of knowledge.

Quote:

Quote:

Happy Saturday Mark. If you want to set up an Adlandpro Learning Center, I'm sure there are those who would be more than willing to help. I can post the link here on a regular basis, even daily, if need be, to help get the word out. I also go through the new members list daily and I can include a link too, to those who respond. If we all work together, we can accomplish much more. I am technically challenged in a lot of ways, but there are a few things I know and could share. Have an awesome day. :)

Quote:

THANK YOU MARK, if not for your generosity in making the graphic, my front page would still be plain. It is sincerely appreciated. :)

Please don't misunderstand me. The Header of the message is just a header that I used for the posting of message. There are several forums that when I make a post has a header related to the forum. I am not trying to change your new opening page as it looks good. It is just my way of doing things. I think it starts out with a visual look and also maybe a little branding in my part. You did understand the message and so far no one has anything active or detail enough for AdlandPro'sLearning Center. I could do one but probably if it was a group effort to put it together.

Evelyn,

I share your dream.

Teaching folk to get around Adland and how to share the best that it has, is a wonderful ideal.

The problem that I have found with Forum Informum is that discussion and chat is needed but then when people need to access the info they have to plough through all the pages.

We need to workout and index to the correct page OR cut and paste the useful info into one or more forums that are not for general posting.

IDEAS HOW ANYBODY?

Geek needed.

+0
1/29/2012 1:29:11 AM

Kathleen I agree, it would take more than one person and take a long term commitment. Would you be willing to help lead it? I also think Roger would be a very good copilot and with several more as backup.

I just think it is an excellent idea and if done right would be beneficial to a lot of people, including me. :)

Quote:

Hi Evelyn, Mark, and Roger,

It's been tried before, if a How-To forum about getting around Adlandpro was run by someone or several someones with longterm motivation to keep it going, that would be excellent!

I think having a forum with individual threads for each topic might be best, that would be a lot of topics, if we're going to slice & dice everything Adlandpro has to offer, including how to use services from the advertising area, it could become a major hub of forum traffic.

+0
1/29/2012 1:33:07 AM

Hi Miguel, you did good. It came through loud and clear and yes I enjoyed it very much. I've always enjoyed Ray Charles songs. Now, when can we expect to be entertained by one of your great renditions again. :)

Quote:
Hi Evelyn and friends,

I hope you like this song by
Ray Charles, 'Hard Times',
that I recently happened to hear on the web and am going to try and post here. The only problem is I don't actually know whether it will show up or, above all, sound. I was not able to find it in a video format and will have to post it as an mp3 file, which is the only one I could find. However, since it is showing with my other files on my PC monitor, I believe it will. If not, let me please know and I will delete this post.

Hugs,

Miguel

+0
1/29/2012 1:35:52 AM

Hi Shirley, good to see you feeling well enough to be here with us. It would have been good if you had shared the link to your thread so everyone could find it. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Quote:

Hello Everyone!

I'm so glad to have this opportunity to stop by and hi! I have a great thread put up about Friendship at my Forum: Interesting Topics To Talk About. It's titled "All Of You Are My Special Friends!" Please feel free to stop by and share your Thoughts and Comments with all of us. I'm looking forward to talking with you! I Love You and God Bless You!

Love and Blessings

Shirley Caron

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!