Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
1/29/2012 2:39:45 AM
Quote:

Hi Miguel, you did good. It came through loud and clear and yes I enjoyed it very much. I've always enjoyed Ray Charles songs. Now, when can we expect to be entertained by one of your great renditions again. :)

How could I turn down such a kind invitation? On the other hand, what can I post that doesn't make me feel sort of disabled after any of Ray Charles' songs? My only option seems to be this not too demanding old favorite of mine, 'Summer Love' (http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/c3b209ab6).

Summer Love by krishnanand in the style of Neil Diamond

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
1/29/2012 2:50:24 AM

Thanks Miguel, and don't compare yourself to some one else. Ray Charles is good, I'll admit, but he has his style of singing and you have yours, which takes nothing away from your performance. I enjoyed it very much as I'm sure everyone else will. :)

Quote:

Quote:

Hi Miguel, you did good. It came through loud and clear and yes I enjoyed it very much. I've always enjoyed Ray Charles songs. Now, when can we expect to be entertained by one of your great renditions again. :)

How could I turn down such a kind invitation? On the other hand, what can I post that doesn't make me feel sort of disabled after any of Ray Charles' songs? My only option seems to be this not too demanding old favorite of mine, 'Summer Love' (http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/c3b209ab6).

Summer Love by krishnanand in the style of Neil Diamond

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2012 2:50:41 AM
Hi Evelyn,

Look at the corn syrup in everything, others sweetners as well that are not good for any one.Plus other junk which is not good either, it is endless.I could scream, we know what you are doing, trying to make people sick. It is a conspiracy for more doctors, more drugs, more sickness and on and on it goes. It is all about money for the rich.
There are so many things going on that we don't know about. I was amazed when I saw this from Jesse Ventura show. How diseases are being made on an island off of Long Island.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/29/2012 3:00:40 AM

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST - Please copy and paste this into an email and send to every praying person.

--- Dear Christian friends,
We have been asked to forward this email and pray for Pastor Youcef. Please forward
using the bcc box so that a list of e-mail addresses is not circulated.

URGENT PRAYER NEEDED for cancellation of execution for

Pastor Youcef in IRAN

316610_280881058607074_280880131940500_1042814_171121071_n.jpg

This Prayer Chain is calling ALL Christians into action
NOW on behalf of this Iranian pastor, who faces execution!

Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani never practiced the Muslim
faith and converted to Christianity at age 19, becoming
a pastor later. But the courts say that since his mother
and father were practicing Muslims, he must recant his
Christian faith or die. So far, in three court appearances,
he has refused to do so - RISKING EXECUTION AT ANY

MOMENT. The Iranian Supreme Court often acts quickly

in administering the death penalty.

According to a report, when asked by judges to "repent,"
Youcef replied: "Repent, What should I return to? To the
blasphemy that I had before my faith in Christ?"

The judges replied: "To the religion of your ancestors -
Islam." To which Yousef replied: "I cannot."

It's time for the body of Christ to act, to pray, to plead
for the life of our Brother before Christ so that His
servant may be spared.

This is what you are asked/called to do. As soon as you
receive this email, PRAY IMMEDIATELY.
Forward to your
Church so that they may all pray too. Then forward this
PRAYER REQUEST to every CHRISTIAN you know so
that they may pray also. Forward this under the Bcc
(Blind carbon copy) so email addresses will not be
shown.

The Bible States , "If God is with us, who can stand
against us."

Jesus also said that "where 2 or 3 are gathered in my

name, there am I in the midst of them"

http://www.christiantelegraph.com/issue14030.html

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts

of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

Ask the Lord for a might miracle for this young man and that it be in
such a way as to show God's wondrous working power to the entire
world but especially to those in the Middle East.

Thank you!

Pain? Depression? Sleep problems?
New natural health product - Must See!

http://mylifepharm.com/happypill

Helen 604-420-1544

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
1/29/2012 3:02:06 AM

Mind boggling isn't it Myrna? We really have no idea what all is in the air we breath, the water we not only drink, but bath in and cook with, and all the genetically modified foods being sold to unsuspecting consumers.

I buy bottled water to drink and cook with, because I do have a well and I worry about all the crap seeping into our ground water and water tables, but I often ask myself how do I even know the bottle water is not contaminated. What really bugs me is that so few seem to be concerned about all this.

Since your video is somewhat long, I'll watch it when I have more time. Thanks for posting it. :)

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

Look at the corn syrup in everything, others sweetners as well that are not good for any one.Plus other junk which is not good either, it is endless.I could scream, we know what you are doing, trying to make people sick. It is a conspiracy for more doctors, more drugs, more sickness and on and on it goes. It is all about money for the rich.
There are so many things going on that we don't know about. I was amazed when I saw this from Jesse Ventura show. How diseases are being made on an island off of Long Island.

+0