Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
1/29/2012 1:37:52 AM

Helen, not sure if this will help prevent my getting Alzheimer's but it was a fun thing to do and yes I had no problem with it.

Quote:

Hello Evelyn, Mark, Roger and Kathleen

This is not meant to step all over your brainstorming ideas. Actually, it helps determine if there is a brain :)) Just kidding. I think you've already got some good ideas and if you keep talking about it, you will be amazed what you come up with on your "learning" forum. Keep on keeping on.

Now here's a COOOOOOOL puzzle for you....

COOL Puzzle
http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf

They say if you can put this puzzle together, you can say goodbye to Alzheimer's. Some Laminine would help, too.

I don't know why I get this big space below. I tried to fix it but it will have none of that.

+0
1/29/2012 1:46:44 AM

Amanda I think you're referring to the Autistic guy that sang at, I think, Fenway Park. I agree, it was very heartwarming.

"It was Disability Awareness day and the folks at Fenway did a lot of great things for kids with challenges..here is one who sang and when he got nervous the Fenway Faithful helped him out"

Quote:

I have heard these 3 sing the anthem before and yes they are good.
What I recently enjoyed the most was a guy whom was cerebral palsy or similar affliction and started to sing and petered out, so the crowd joined in with him to finish the anthem. I thought that was wonderful and mentioned at the time - why the crowd cannot get up and sing with the soloist to bring back the comradeship.
IMO The anthem today seems to be about 'who can get to come and sing' than what it means to the people in general.

Quote:
This is just too good not to share.

These kids are absolutely, in my humble opinion, FANTASTIC !!
If you're tired of hearing our national anthem being destroyed almost every time it's sung by the current crop of pop artists,
then you will seriously appreciate.....this version only 1½ minutes sung by a group known as "Dave's Highway".

No instruments, no microphones, no special effects!

Just 3 young siblings (Erika, Delaney, and Zachary) singing the anthem as originally written, right in their own living room.

+0
1/29/2012 1:58:10 AM

Hi Mryna, I love these cool puzzles too and I hope I never get Alzheimer's. It is devastating for the families. So far we've not had any cases in our family.

Quote:
Hi Evelyn and friends,

Love these cool puzzles, I can say good bye to Alzheimer's because I think they are so easy. Puzzles have always been fun to me..

+0
1/29/2012 2:09:37 AM

Helen, you're probably right. It is only in the last few years that I began hearing of this disease.

I know there are also a lot of us fighting weigh gain and a little while ago I was watching a Laurence Welk Show re-run on TV and I couldn't help but notice how slender everyone was, even the audience members. As I think back, we've not always had so many people that are overweight or obese, a few yes, but very few. It seems to have become a huge problem in the last few years, even children. Just think of what they put in the tap water, chlorine and fluoride which is a rat poison.

Quote:

Hi Myrna, Amanda, Roger and all

I guess we are not headed for the nether heap yet. I thought it was a rather simple puzzle that a 4 or 5 year could do ...faster than me perhaps and didn't prove much to do with Alzheimer's. It was fun.

I don't think Alzheimer's has all that much to do with how active we keep our brain as they say although it is good to keep it working. I think Alzheimers is somehow associated with a lack of minerals and also possibly because of Monsanto chemicals. I would love to see that company outlawed and gone. They are evil, evil ...but don't let me get started on them.

Have a great weekend.

Helen

+0
1/29/2012 2:15:57 AM

Amanda, I agree about the FDA to some extent. They'll give approval for new drugs that they end up having to take off the market because of serious side effects, including death, but no one is allowed to say anything about vitamins or other neutracuticals being beneficial. Did you know there are lots of drugs on the market that do not have FDA approval? I did not know that until recently.

Quote:

I totally agree with you when you say that Monsanto needs to be rounded up and all thrown into Jail along with the FDA just for starters. Then we can go round up the Global Elites, possibly find them on Bohemian Grove in California during their summer meeting as there would be hundreds of them there..

Quote:

Hi Myrna, Amanda, Roger and all

I guess we are not headed for the nether heap yet. I thought it was a rather simple puzzle that a 4 or 5 year could do ...faster than me perhaps and didn't prove much to do with Alzheimers. It was fun.

I don't think Alzheimers has all that much to do with how active we keep our brain as they say although it is good to keep it working. I think Alzheimers is somehow associated with a lack of minerals and also possibly because of Monsanto chemicals. I would love to see that company outlawed and gone. They are evil, evil ...but don't let me get started on them.

Have a great weekend.

Helen

+0