Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Synergy of 4 programs!
11/16/2011 9:52:03 PM
Here is Matthew's notice to members of Splash Page Surfer today:

SplashPageSurfer Logo

Thanks for being a member of SplashPageSurfer!

Today's Surfing Bonus

You can get a guaranteed bonus of 5,000 Banner Credits just by surfing! We are working to get more member surfing more often, so we are offering great bonuses everyday this week. Today we have two levels you can achieve to get your bonuses. If you surf at least 100 pages today, you will receive 2,000 Banner Credits tomorrow. If you keep surfing to at least 200 pages, you get 5,000 Banner Credits! Get surfing for your bonus!

Click Here To Surf!

Yesterday's Bonus Added

Excellent surfing numbers yesterday. I just added 2,000 Text Ad Credits to every member's account who surfed at least 100 pages. If you surfed 200 pages, you just got a 5,000 Text Ad Credit Bonus. Login and get your new credits assigned!

Click Here To Login Automatically

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2011 2:40:23 AM
Here is a Facebook message from Matthew:

Highlighted Story
WebBizInsider News & Contest Winners

We just choose the 25 winners of 1,000 Traffic Credits from our 25 for 25 Surfing Promotion yesterday. The list of winners is posted on WebBizInsider's Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/WebBizInsider

Today we are doing 10 for 10 - You only need to surf 10 pages to be entered in the draw for 10 Prizes of 5,000 Traffic Credits!

Thanks for being an active member at our exchange!

.(Join Matthew Grave's AWESOME Programs:

TopTier Traffic,

WebBizInsider, &

SplashPageSurfer.)...

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2012 4:07:00 AM
OK so the programs have changed but the strategy remains the same. See what I mean in today's post! The New Synergy of 4 Programs!

I just sent this message again to 501 of my friends in HotSpotMailer: HSM

Hi HSM Friends,

Do not read it here! Scroll to the bottom and click for credits.

Read this message in the new Synergy of 4 programs! in AdLandPro or in IMfaceplate where the important text links are live and click-able.

Today is the day you will inject 1000 LBS of Sumo Wrestler into your results - and soon you will see what I mean!

If you have never made money before or just need some amazing results, you will get it by using this new site.

This is not a pretender.... check this out...

It is called WonderMailer, where all members help all members in advertising their sites & programs, which makes everything a lot easier for you (and them - all involved!)

Sign -up- today and start out with 500 points to use for ads:

Click Here to join!

* No, it is not a trick or a trap!

* No, it is not pretending!

* Yes, it is honest and real!

You will see, it takes 7 seconds to see why its called Wonder Mailer - and it just came out.

You will get Wonderful Results!

Ken

WonderMailer

P.S. Click Here to read it in The Latest Addition article in IMfaceplate and see how the Synergy of 4 programs exponentially increase your results. The 4 programs in today's "Latest Addition" are HotSpotMailer, IMfaceplate, WonderMailer, and AdLandPro!

IMfaceplate Banner

P.P.S. I did make a few changes to the messages as I promised my followers a better look here in AdLandPro!

We want to thank all of you for your friendship and your participation in our forums and other areas on the Internet where we are involved. We have learned so much from sharing strategies of success with all of you. Over the past couple of years my wife Elaine and I have accumulated advertising credits faster than we can use them up. We are now in the process of sharing the excess credits with our friends and showing others the strategies for attaining massive amounts of credits with a few of our favorite resources.

If you would like to share in this process of paying advertising forward please join us in the "Deal of the Day" or the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forums.

To show you how grateful we are please enjoy this video:

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/2/2012 12:29:47 AM
Thanks Ken! I enjoyed the video.

Did you see the message today from Matthew Graves?

Here it is:

The News Is Out! The Daily Double Has Begun!

We have a great new program starting on February 1 at WebBizInsider, TopTierTraffic, and SplashPageSurfer!

Now you can double your surfing bonuses everyday at all three of our exchanges!

Just look at the bonuses for Day 1 (Wednesday):

WebBizInsider (Over 194,000 Members):
Surf 25 Pages for 10,000 Text Ad Credits (Doubled)

TopTierTraffic (Over 54,000 Members):
Surf 100 for 2,000 Position Points (Doubled)
Surf 200 for 10,000 Position Points (Doubled)
Surf 300 for 1,000 Traffic Credits (Doubled)

SplashPageSurfer:
Surf 10 Pages for 2,000 Text Ad Credits (Doubled)
Surf 50 Pages for 4,000 Text Ad Credits (Doubled)
Surf 100 Pages for 10,000 Text Ad Credits (Doubled)

No other exchanges offer bonuses like those, especially with the Daily Double promotion!

Click the link to watch a quick video where I explain how to double your surfing bonuses!

Thanks.

Matthew Graves
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2012 1:10:52 AM

Thanks Elaine, Join ListSurfing

I did receive that message from Matthew
sent from ListSurfing. If you are not a member of ListSurfing, you are missing out on one of the Internets greatest marketing tools. It is listed in the top 20 Traffic Exchanges by Affiliate Funnel
another great marketing tool.
Affiliate Funnel
If you join both of those programs and add it to the synergy of the 4 programs mentioned in this thread, that would make it the synergy of 6 programs. How cool is that? I would love to tell you about all the great features of these programs but if you do your own due diligence by clicking, joining and maximizing the use of these programs, you too will be well on your way to the top of the leader boards.

from Matthew's message

Read Below For Thursday's Bonuses

Double Your Surfing Bonuses by hitting the goals at all three of our traffic exchanges. Hit a goal at all three of the exchanges below and your bonuses will be DOUBLED.

IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU NEED TO ENSURE YOUR TOPTIERTRAFFIC AND WEBBIZINSIDER MEMBER ID NUMBERS ARE IN THE DOWNLINE BUILDER AT SPLASHPAGESURFER TO QUALIFY FOR DOUBLE BONUSES!

WebBizInsider Thursday Surfing Bonus:

• Surf 25 Pages for 100 Traffic Credits (Surf All 3 Exchanges To DOUBLE IT!)

Click Here to Login or Join WebBizInsider

WebBizInsider

TopTierTraffic Thursday Surfing Bonus:

(opens in a new self branding TTT Click Voyager spash page)

• Surf 100 Pages for 1,000 Position Points (Surf All 3 Exchanges To DOUBLE IT!)
  • Surf 200 Pages for 6,000 Position Points (Surf All 3 Exchanges To DOUBLE IT!)

Click Here for more information on TopTierTraffic

(opens in a new self branding TTT Click Voyager spash page)

Hey Surfer

SplashPageSurfer Thursday Surfing Bonus:

• Surf 50 Pages for 2,000 Banner Credits (Surf All 3 Exchanges To DOUBLE IT!)

Click Here to Join or Login at SplashPageSurfer

OK! Does anybody know why tempuri comes in and changes
the banner and text links?

Splash Page Surfer
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!