Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Synergy of 4 programs!
11/2/2011 1:18:24 AM

VisitManiac

Hello AdLandPro Friends,

I will make this short. Right now there is a way to get crazy traffic to your sites. Visitmaniac is the Program of the Week at Matthew Grave's AWESOME Programs TopTier Traffic, WebBizInsider, & SplashPageSurfer. Join all four of these programs and there is a synergistic crazy ton of traffic that will visit your sites.

Ken Wolff

P.S. If you are not a member of AdLandPro join that as well. It is just what it says it is, a community of professional advertisers. You can place your ads for free.

P.S.S. I was wondering why this Topic received so many more visits than any of the others in this forum, and then I discovered it was because it is in the site rotation at WebBizInsider.

WebBizInsider
Join to get huge traffic #s

Thanks to those who have joined my favorite program TopTierTraffic!

You Have Received a New Member In Your Downline from Promoting TopTierTraffic!

That is one more member that will earn you credits when they surf, and that you can email weekly with your latest promotions.

We have also added 100 Position Points to your account for referring this member. Make sure you check This Week's Leaderboard under My Position in the members area to see the effect of this change.

Thank you for being a contributing member at TopTierTraffic.

Splash Page Surfer
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Synergy of 4 programs!
11/4/2011 8:14:45 PM

VisitManiac

Hi ALP Friends,

Just a quick update. First I want to let you in on the why of TopTierTraffic. I have been a member there for years. Why? Because I have received consistent positive results all this time.

This new synergy surf contest is adding to my success and it can add to yours as well. Here is what Matthew added for today:

"Surf a little extra today for 5,000 Text Ad Credits and 5,000 Position Points! Surf at least 300 sites on Friday and I will add 5,000 Text Ad Credits and 5,000 Position Points to your account on Saturday! Text Ads are another great promotional tool to reach the thousands of members at our site!"

To all my friends here in AdLandPro, you can thank me later or ask me for help with this 4 site synergy surf system.

To your success,

Ken R Wolff
Internet Marketing Consultant
800-291-4903

Your past cannot be changed:
change Tomorrow by your Actions
Today!

P.S. I love Matthew's other sites WebBizInsider, SplashPageSurfer and the guest program Visitmaniac Too!

Create your own splash pages and more! CV

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2011 1:22:19 AM
Nice Programs. I am a member of all 4 myself.

Visitmaniac, TTT, SplashPageSurfer, & WebBizInsider.

Today there is a 4 Way Surf Contest. Here is what Matthew said in his message today:

4 WAY SURF CONTEST!

We are doing a 4 Way Surf Contest today with our Program of the Week - Visit Maniac, and our sister sites TopTierTraffic. and SplashPageSurfer. Each exchange is giving away 21 great prizes plus a grand prize of a 6 Month Premium Upgrade. That is 88 chances to win combined. Just surf at least 100 pages at each exchange for your chance to win! I also just posted the winners from Thursday and Friday's surf contests. Click the link below to see if you are on the list of 84 winners!

Good luck....I am off to do some surfing.

Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2011 11:12:33 PM
Thanks for posting Elaine. Yes there is another 4 way surf contest today with 68 Prizes!

4 Way Surf Contest - 68 Prizes!

We have all three of our exchanges, plus our Program of the Week, in a surf contest today with special prizes. WebBizInsider, TopTierTraffic, SplashPageSurfer, and Visit Maniac are all in on this. Each exchange is giving away a great set of prizes - 5 x 1,000 Credits, 5 x 5,000 Text Ad Credits, 5 x 5,000 Banner Credits and 1 x 1 Month Premium Upgrade. For today only, we also added a 6 Month Premium Membership from each exchange as a prize! That is 68 chances to win combined. Just surf at least 100 pages at each exchange for your chance to win!

Anybody else doing this? Feel free to post your comments and include your backlinks!

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2011 4:05:36 PM
Here is today's (Saturday) message from Matthew:

TopTierTraffic Logo

Thanks for being a member of TopTierTraffic - Earn Your Way To The Top!

SITE OF THE DAY UP TO 80% OFF!

Today you can book "Site Of The Day" positions for only $10. Regular price is $49 for Position 1 or $39 for Position 2. Today you get it for only $10! There are lots of great days in November to choose from. Imagine a GUARANTEE of over 1,000 Unique Visitors and over 2,000 Visits to your webpage in a single day! Every surfer will see your site as one of the first two sites each day. You will have a 5 credit link to your site in all the emails we send. You even receive hundreds of visitors from other traffic exchanges! All for just $10, but only for a limited time!

Click Here To Book Your Site As "Site Of The Day" for only $10

3 WAY SURF CONTEST!

We are doing a 3 Way Surf Contest today with our sister sites, WebBizInsider and SplashPageSurfer. Each exchange is giving away 30 prizes of 250 Traffic Credits, 10 prizes of 5,000 Text Ad Credits, and 10 Prizes of 5,000 Banner credits. That is 150 chances to win combined. Just surf at least 100 pages at each exchange for your chance to win!
...(Join
Matthew Grave's AWESOME Programs:

TopTier Traffic,

WebBizInsider, &

SplashPageSurfer.)...

Click Here To Surf 100 Pages To Win!

Position Points Matter

Have you been working to get up the Position Point leaderboard this week? Earning more Position Points moves you up the Position Point Leaderboard. Tomorrow night, we reassign all the downline matrix positions, putting those with the most Position Points closest to the top. The higher you are in the matrix, the more Earned Downline members you receive. In addition, the most active members are high in the matrix, so when you are above them, they are in your downline, earning you Traffic Credits when they surf and clicking on your Solo Email links. Surf today for up to 6,000 Bonus Position Points! Everyone gets 1,000 Position Points instantly for surfing just 100 sites each day. In addition, surf at least 200 sites on Saturday and I will add 5,000 Position Points to your account on Sunday!

Click Here To Surf For 6000 Position Points!

See you on the leader board

Ken Wolff
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!