Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Latest Addition!
1/16/2012 10:31:15 PM
Wonder Mailer

Hi AdLandPro Friends,

Here is the latest addition to my bag of tricks! Free to my friends in the "You own this forum.Deal of the Day" forum.

Today is the day youll inject 1000 LBS of Sumo Wrestler into your results - and soon you will see what I mean!

If youve never made money before or just need some amazing results, youll get it by using this new site.

This isnt a pretender.... check this out...

Its called WonderMailer, where all members help all members in advertising their sites & programs, which makes everything a lot
easier for you (and them - all involved!)

Sign -up- today and start out with 500 points to use for ads:

http://www.wondermailer.com/kenwolff

* No, its not a trick or a trap!

* No, its not pretending!

* Yes, its honest and real!

Youll see, it takes 7 seconds to see why its called Wonder Mailer - and it just came out.

Youll get Wonderful Results!

http://www.wondermailer.com/kenwolff

Ken

Click to Look

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Latest Addition!
1/20/2012 12:15:48 AM
Hello AdLandPro Friends

I want to thank you all for your friendship and your participation in this forum and all of the other areas on the Internet that I am involved in. I have learned so much from sharing strategies of success with all of my friends. Over the past couple of years my wife Elaine and I have accumulated advertising credits faster than we can use them up. We are now in the process of sharing the excess credits with our friends and showing others the strategies for attaining massive amounts of credits in a few of our favorite sources.

If you would like to share in this process of paying advertising forward please join us in the "Deal of the Day" or the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forums.

To show you how grateful we are please watch this video:

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!