Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
10/18/2011 3:55:22 PM
This is too cool...............

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2011 4:06:25 PM
yes myrna.... moore is speaking the truth.
pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2011 4:28:24 PM
I being a good republican, have changed to be open to the other side and lesson to what they have to say. Wow, I have learned a lot, especially how Michael Moore is for everyone. Occupy Wall Street is so wonderful. I am thankful for every one that is there in this peaceful protest. This past weekend was super, with more joining all the time. No it will never go away until Wall Street and the 1% are taken away.
Thanks MSNBC it is the only one so far that I have seen that is putting out the truth.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
10/18/2011 4:31:47 PM

Had not seen this. Thanks to everyone posting the videos and information. I am registering at the site.

Sara

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2011 6:24:48 PM
Hi Sara,

Thank you for coming by.

Several years ago, I started on this journey for truth. I am amazed of all the information that I have found. My start was on the Mountain of Love. Jill has done a great job of presenting the coming events. Some of my finds have been of all places, but religions. I don't mean any religion, I mean religion. To find out that what I believed and was taught all my life is not true it is a huge blow to the mind.
Another truth, that I was told by my chiropractor, was The life we are living is an illusion. That hit me between the eyes. Feels pretty real to me, until you find out that we agreed to come into the 3rd dimension to live. When we die, not really, we just leave this dimension and move to the light or the next dimension..

Hope this makes some sense to you, I am not good at explanations. I do know one thing, the things that are now coming to pass is the beginning of a wonderful world for us. This is why the Occupy movement is so important. It is we the people. The 99% not the 1% that has been running the world for eons.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!