Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
9/29/2011 10:02:01 PM
American friends here is your another chance. White house petition to investigate 9/11

Bogdan

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2011 12:39:03 AM
Hi Amanda, Pat and Jim,

Amanda, I did not know about the guillotines, that is horrid. The man at ground zero is an example of what is going on all over the world. What he found out, just by asking a question about knowing the truth. This was a good thing as I see it. There are a few more police that will see things a little differently. One by one we need to get the truth to all.Thanks for posting the video.
Pat,
I believe that Bush and Cheney and the Cabal will all be brought down. This is not weather they are Dems or Reps, because it is the government in general. There are only a few good men/ women there.We the people have sat bye in the past and let the government rule us. Now we are waking up to see it isn't what we thought it was, we know now we have been lied too, by both parties.
Jim,
Sorry you are having problems, I just checked them both and they are working for me.

Thanks folks, let keep this going and find out more truth.
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2011 1:10:44 AM
i wanted to sign petition but it would not let me. i will try with a different browser. thanks bogdan

pat

Quote:
American friends here is your another chance. White house petition to investigate 9/11

Bogdan

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2011 2:06:52 PM
Hi Pat,

Boy am I slow in returning an answer. Here is the link for to sign the petition. Hope this helps.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2011 3:46:10 PM
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook