Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
10/21/2011 7:14:09 PM
Hello Robert,
ChemTrails is just one type of assault against humanity.
We are already being slowly poisoned for decades - but lately the assault on humans has become upscaled.

The FDA approved synthetic drugs filled with poisons/toxins have deadly side effects to many - why else do you see an advert from lawyers asking people whom have taken various names of drugs to call them that have suffered many and varied life threatening or even death?

Our teeth are filled with mercury in the fillings and have never been changed over to something else. Mercury is poisonous!

Our food of packaged and canned goods is filled with MSG, sugars, formaldehyde which is a poison and other agents to enhance flavours and colours. These agents cause weight gains, high blood pressure, diabetes etc etc. Humans especially in the USA are the most obese of any country and the sickest.

The water has fluoride and chlorine - fluoride is poisonous..plus leeching into our lakes and rivers and reservoirs is fall offs from chemical spraying of crops and manures which run off into drains etc.

We are surrounded every single day in our homes by asbestos, molds,
formaldehyde, cleaning sprays and chemicals to clean etc
There is a huge respiratory problem with asthma and other breathing problems
. Radiations from cell-phones, microwaves, many of our electrical equipment gives off rays of some sort.

The vast amount of sickness people suffer from all just did not come about from natural living. We have been slowly but surely poisoned yet the vast majority of people have no idea.

We have been lied to and deceived that we are being looked after and all products we utilize are safe - absolute nonsence when you start pulling of layers of the onion. You will see who is at the bottom of these lies.

Amanda

Quote:
Hi Myrna,
It’s funny, yes funny the amount of nonsense that is going around about those Chem-Trails since some time now. Chem-trails are 100% natural if one accepts the burning off of fuel at high altitude. They are more prominent under certain weather conditions with regards to pressure, temperature and humidity. Humidity even if we accept to understand this factor when temperature is far below the freezing point. The plane in the video is a good o’l DC9 and not some black double spray pods on both rear sides, just engines.
No pilot would accept to spray and no company would accept to participate in such practice; planes are made for passenger transport and there is no room for other stuff on board. It is not because of the hoax with regards to the 9/11 planes that planes can be used for other reasons than those that they were built for. Effectively some techniques are being tested for creating rain clouds by spraying in some parts of the world with little results, but to dream of population eradication by these methods is laughable just as it is unrealistic.
To eradicate populations one only need to promote abortion as a human right, and 50 years later the job is done, Nothing more.
Kindly
Robert.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2011 7:14:29 PM
Jim,

Thank you for your post. Here is what I found on Agenda 21, it is from the United Nations.

Agenda21

Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.

Agenda 21, the Rio Declaration on Environment and Development, and the Statement of principles for the Sustainable Management of Forests were adopted by more than 178 Governments at the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janerio, Brazil, 3 to 14 June 1992.

The Commission on Sustainable Development (CSD) was created in December 1992 to ensure effective follow-up of UNCED, to monitor and report on implementation of the agreements at the local, national, regional and international levels. It was agreed that a five year review of Earth Summit progress would be made in 1997 by theUnited Nations General Assembly meeting in special session.

The full implementation of Agenda 21, the Programme for Further Implementation of Agenda 21 and the Commitments to the Rio principles, were strongly reaffirmed at the World Summit on Sustainable Development (WSSD) held in Johannesburg, South Africa from 26 August to 4 September 2002.

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/

To me this is not a political to me.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2011 7:58:50 PM
Quote:
Hi Myrna,
It’s funny, yes funny the amount of nonsense that is going around about those Chem-Trails since some time now. Chem-trails are 100% natural if one accepts the burning off of fuel at high altitude. They are more prominent under certain weather conditions with regards to pressure, temperature and humidity. Humidity even if we accept to understand this factor when temperature is far below the freezing point. The plane in the video is a good o’l DC9 and not some black double spray pods on both rear sides, just engines.
No pilot would accept to spray and no company would accept to participate in such practice; planes are made for passenger transport and there is no room for other stuff on board. It is not because of the hoax with regards to the 9/11 planes that planes can be used for other reasons than those that they were built for. Effectively some techniques are being tested for creating rain clouds by spraying in some parts of the world with little results, but to dream of population eradication by these methods is laughable just as it is unrealistic.
To eradicate populations one only need to promote abortion as a human right, and 50 years later the job is done, Nothing more.
Kindly
Robert.

Hello Robert,

I have noticed your comment about chem-trails. What you are explaining as chem-trails is called cont-rails.

Check out this site to educate yourself about weather modification.
Don't miss the section on so called cloud seeding.
The above site is the real business offering services causing chem-trails.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2011 8:30:56 PM
Hi Myrna,

Pay special attention to the first video Amanda posted, the name dates and the date of the executive order signed by Clinton are there. Reading the title without reading the document can be detrimental to one's health. Just as Obamacare taxes are just now being found (no one read the bill before voting it into law) today. This title hides a load bad things for people in our future. Namely our children and their children's futures depends on our due diligence and reading and understanding these documents and what they are designed to replace our freedoms of today with. Giving up more freedom for there kind of security may not be the best legacy to leave.

Quote:
Jim,

Thank you for your post. Here is what I found on Agenda 21, it is from the United Nations.

Agenda21

Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.

Agenda 21, the Rio Declaration on Environment and Development, and the Statement of principles for the Sustainable Management of Forests were adopted by more than 178 Governments at the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janerio, Brazil, 3 to 14 June 1992.

The Commission on Sustainable Development (CSD) was created in December 1992 to ensure effective follow-up of UNCED, to monitor and report on implementation of the agreements at the local, national, regional and international levels. It was agreed that a five year review of Earth Summit progress would be made in 1997 by theUnited Nations General Assembly meeting in special session.

The full implementation of Agenda 21, the Programme for Further Implementation of Agenda 21 and the Commitments to the Rio principles, were strongly reaffirmed at the World Summit on Sustainable Development (WSSD) held in Johannesburg, South Africa from 26 August to 4 September 2002.

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/

To me this is not a political to me.

Myrna

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/21/2011 9:25:26 PM
Hi Bogdan,
Chem-trails and cont-trails, yes my mistake, and not only mine. The cont-trails are only natural under their given conditions (which vary with weather conditions as I said). As for chem-trails to poison the population, this would need more than a good dream script to motivate a Hollywood film, but why not if commercially motivated.
There are tons of videos pretending to prove that this is reality, because with a good camera one can detect three trails from a twin engine 737! That only proves to me that the passengers are enjoying a proper functioning pressurization aboard. Pressurization also needs an exhaust!
As for weather modification, the word is a long shot for some local plane spraying a cloud to provoke some rain, rather like a child making a sand barrage on the beach to prevent the upcoming tide; it works for the first little wave during ten seconds. Exaggeration calls for a good redress in all sectors whether in one way or the other but to cry wolf for any research is just as uncalled for.
When it comes to food Amanda, being outrageously filled with everything except for what it pretends to be is due to commercial competition and needs above all other realities. It’s all part and parcel of 50 years of free riding on an unrealistic dream of false freedom with no hierarchy neither from morals nor basic human duties. The Western World thought it should be “nice” instead of “righteous”, “tolerant” instead of “committed”.
Kindly
Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!