Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: A list of Symptoms for toxic mold
6/16/2011 4:58:10 PM
Hi Karen.
A lot of thyroid problems are linked to mold exposure . Thyroid problems for the most part are only an underlying symptom of a disease causing condition. I see a real problem with the medical community's lack of concern for finding the cause of illness. This is the case with cancer and heart disease as well as many other diseases that are not addressed at the root cause. The tumor did not cause the disease. It merely represents a condition that led to it's formation and it may very well be mold exposure in this case too. In fact,, there is a lot of research showing that both cancer and heart disease are definately linked to mold exposure but why treat the cause at a cost of a couple of hundred bucks for antifungals as compared to the cost of open heart surgery or chemo and radiation therapy. The way I look at things is if you want to find the cause of disease you look at what causes the symptoms. If you want to see why this is not the accepted practice,, you look at the money trail. There are entire industries that are completely dependent upon us getting,, and staying sick. They will never trade their profits for a little truth.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
6/18/2011 5:23:33 PM

Bill, I was just checking in to see how this was going. Looks like you have received some response and interest.

My apologies for removing one of my posts. I removed the link to another forum because recent information leads me to believe it does not fit here.

I will advertise your forum in places where I believe it will be of benefit.

God bless and have a wonderful weekend.

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2011 6:37:14 PM

William,

I really like it when folk take up something important to them and others.

I know how devastating the effects of molds can be.

We don't all have time to take up all causes so this makes your interest so valuable. I am sure that your interest could save pain and lives.

Roger

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2011 3:11:38 AM
Hi Bill,
I so agree with what you are saying here. They really don't care about us, they just want to dollars.
I took a lady to the doctor the other day and just looked at a cooking magazine for maybe 15 minutes and I had a fit with all the meds advertised in it. I know why I don't by magazines. I do like the Woman world, the last one I got had ads in for medication. Lost interest in it too.
How many meds do they have for mold, that should be a real money maker.
Keep the good stuff coming Bill, it is so good to have you here.
Myrna

Quote:
Hi Karen.
A lot of thyroid problems are linked to mold exposure . Thyroid problems for the most part are only an underlying symptom of a disease causing condition. I see a real problem with the medical community's lack of concern for finding the cause of illness. This is the case with cancer and heart disease as well as many other diseases that are not addressed at the root cause. The tumor did not cause the disease. It merely represents a condition that led to it's formation and it may very well be mold exposure in this case too. In fact,, there is a lot of research showing that both cancer and heart disease are definately linked to mold exposure but why treat the cause at a cost of a couple of hundred bucks for antifungals as compared to the cost of open heart surgery or chemo and radiation therapy. The way I look at things is if you want to find the cause of disease you look at what causes the symptoms. If you want to see why this is not the accepted practice,, you look at the money trail. There are entire industries that are completely dependent upon us getting,, and staying sick. They will never trade their profits for a little truth.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
6/21/2011 2:12:18 AM
Hi Sara,, Thanks for stopping by.. Yes,, it is picking up a little bit but it is a far cry from what it used to be. I will stick around and give it a chance though . If for no other reason than I hate Fb anymore. Thanks for the help and support Sara.. It is much appreciated.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!