Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: A list of Symptoms for toxic mold
6/12/2011 2:40:22 PM

Quote:
Hellp Myrna.. How are you Dear. Thank you so much for visiting my page here. It doesn't look like things are going to go very well here for me but I will continue trying. It is a very important message and I truly hope more people will get involved.
No,, I haven't actually tried the hemp oil but I have heard a lot about it. There is a discussion going on right now our Dear Old Friend Luella's oleandersoup page. There are at least a dozen cancer cures being discussed on those pages and none of them are allopathic treatments. I read the success stories on her page and I am just amazed at the way the real cures and science are suppressed by the govt and the drug industry. I will have to look into the hemp oil as being a possible treatment for mold illness.. Mold is very much related to cancer so there may be a whole new option out there.
Thanks again Myrna.. It really is nice to see you.

Bill, I hope you can get some interest and involvement from members here who are interested in cures for many diseases. As Myrna says, many of us have probably been exposed to mold over the years. Since I have never (and I thank God, I have not) suffered from most of the things you mention here.

I am a firm believer in Preventive treatments and alternative medicines. I do not run to a doctor everytime something feels 'not right'. There is a balance of body, mind and soul that accounts for many ailments of the human race.

Several members of Adland would be able to explain that much better than I can. They seem to be receiving healing through types of meditation and other techniques. I hope they will join you here and help with your advocation.

Best wishes and welcome back to the community.

Love,

Sara

+0
6/12/2011 4:48:28 PM

Bill, we have a member who recently joined Adland and has some good information from her own experiences that might benefit some of your followers. If you read some of her responses there, you will understand why she might not be able to do much posting here. Here is link to her forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/542767/ParallelWorld.aspx

Sara

+0
6/13/2011 1:40:43 PM
Hi Sara
I have become a firm believer in natural remedies over these last 5 years that I have been ill from mold. I don't mean to throw stones at the medical community but I feel like they too need to become more aware. They cannot continue to ignore mold as a source of serious illness and not expect people to look elsewhere for a cure. I have been in 8 hospitals for a total of 26 visits from a few days to 3 1/2 months over the last 5 years. I have had over 60 Dr's involved in my care and treatment and honestly, none have addressed my real problem. The side effects from some of the drugs were actuaqlly worse than the symptoms they were menat to treat. There have been 2 Dr's that have successfully addressed my problems.. An alternative Dr. and a medical pathologist that has studied mold for nearly 30 years. I don't believe that these 2 types of practices have to compete. I believe it is time for them to accept the value of each other and combine knowledge in a way that will benefit everyone. There is too much sickness and suffering and much of it could be prevented with a little more awareness and understanding.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/13/2011 2:13:19 PM
HI Bill
A lot of the things on this list I have . and mold is one of them..I am allergic to it, they are also finding all kinds of medication we take are killing us . So what do we do ? karen
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2011 2:48:44 PM
Hi Bill,
This is informative, I sent it to Sara and she suggested I post it here, so you can thank her.

CAR AIR-CONDITIONING - VERY IMPORTANT! My car book says to roll
down the windows to let out all the hot air before turning on A/C.

WHY? Car Air-conditioning combined with toxins activated by high temperatures.
No wonder more folks are dying from cancer than ever before. We wonder where this stuff comes from but here is an example that explains a lot of the cancer causing
incidents. Many people are in their cars first thing in the morning
and the last thing at night, 7 days a week.

As I read this, it makes me feel guilty and ill. Please pass
this on to as many people as possible. Guess it's not too late
to make some changes.

Please do NOT turn on A/C as soon as you
enter the car. Open the windows after you enter your car and
then turn on the A/C after a couple of minutes.

Here's why:
According to research, the car dashboard, seats, air freshener
emit Benzene, a Cancer causing toxin (carcinogen - take time to
observe the smell of heated plastic in your car). In addition to
causing cancer, Benzene poisons your bones, causes anemia and
reduces white blood cells.

Prolonged exposure will cause Leukemia, increasing the risk of
cancer. Can also cause miscarriage. Acceptable Benzene level
indoors is 50 mg per sq. ft. A car parked indoors with windows
closed will contain 400-800 mg of Benzene.

If parked outdoors under the sun at a temperature above 60
degrees F, the Benzene level goes up to 2000-4000 mg, 40 times
the acceptable level. People who get into the car, keeping
windows closed will inevitably inhale, in quick succession,
excessive amounts of the toxin. Benzene is a toxin that affects
your kidneys and liver. What's worse, it is extremely difficult for your
body to expel this toxic stuff.

So friends, please open the windows and door of your car - give
time for interior to air out - dispel the deadly stuff - before
you enter.

Thought: 'When someone shares something of value with you and
you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it