Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: The Art World
3/21/2011 4:01:24 PM
The art exhibit at the gallery went well this past Sunday the 20th and they had a music, art and poetry showing and it came out very nice with poets, musicians and artist all showing their stuff.

I had not been around lately because I got caught up with commissions from clients so I been busy. But I will be back posting art again here.

+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/21/2011 6:03:14 PM
HI FERNANDO HERE IS A PICTURE I JUST DID IF YOU LOOK CLOSE YOU CAN SEE FACES IN THE PICTURE

STORM IS COMING BY KAREN GIGIKOS
Title:STORM IS COMING

This one is awesome, Karen; I just love it, sort of Oriental-like composition and appearance. The visual impact is great and most appealing too.

Thanks for sharing,
Luis
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2011 8:07:18 PM

[quote] The art exhibit at the gallery went well this past Sunday the 20th and they had a music, art and poetry showing and it came out very nice with poets, musicians and artist all showing their stuff.

I had not been around lately because I got caught up with commissions from clients so I been busy. But I will be back posting art again here.

[/quote

I'm glad that things went well at the gallery.

+0
3/21/2011 8:19:12 PM

Hello Fernando and Karen! :)

Quote:
HI FERNANDO HERE IS A PICTURE I JUST DID IF YOU LOOK CLOSE YOU CAN SEE FACES IN THE PICTURE

STORM IS COMING BY KAREN GIGIKOS

Title:STORM IS COMING

This one is awesome, Karen; I just love it, sort of Oriental-like composition and appearance. The visual impact is great and most appealing too.

Thanks for sharing,
Luis

Wow Karen! This is so cool! Good title too!

Take care my friends!

John

+0
3/21/2011 8:23:12 PM

Good Fernando!

Quote:
The art exhibit at the gallery went well this past Sunday the 20th and they had a music, art and poetry showing and it came out very nice with poets, musicians and artist all showing their stuff.

Glad everything went well for you. Looking forward to some more of your work when you get time.

Take care!

John

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!