Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: The Art World
3/9/2011 12:50:23 PM
At one time Dr. Palmer commission me to do this piece of calligraphic artwork. It was done in the year 1998 on actual vellum. He provided me with the vellum which are expensive to get. It now hangs in his office in Minnesota. I took a photo of it before it went to him.

+0
3/9/2011 3:38:18 PM

Fernando, sorry to be late getting back here. I am just reviewing what has been posted. You do amazing work! I like the mirror effect here also.

Sara

+0
3/9/2011 3:48:59 PM

Quote:
Name Poems has become a favorite for many. The first letters of one's name or words will make the poem. The poems may be religious in nature or non religious if one chooses. Here is a sample of a Name Poem.

This is really good. We have a friend here who does this kind of poetry. Mattias Kroon, you might want to check his forums. I am sure he would like to meet you also.

Sara

+0
3/9/2011 4:02:05 PM

Quote:
At one time Dr. Palmer commission me to do this piece of calligraphic artwork. It was done in the year 1998 on actual vellum. He provided me with the vellum which are expensive to get. It now hangs in his office in Minnesota. I took a photo of it before it went to him.

It is great you took a picture of it, perhaps you can make prints of it also.

Sara

+0
3/9/2011 8:47:23 PM
Quote:
Yes it has a mirror effect to it. It won first prize at an art exhibit back in 2006.

Fernando, sorry to be late getting back here. I am just reviewing what has been posted. You do amazing work! I like the mirror effect here also.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!