Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: The Art World
3/9/2011 8:49:12 PM
Quote:
Thank you Sara I will look into it or let's say into Mattias Kroon.

Quote:
Name Poems has become a favorite for many. The first letters of one's name or words will make the poem. The poems may be religious in nature or non religious if one chooses. Here is a sample of a Name Poem.

This is really good. We have a friend here who does this kind of poetry. Mattias Kroon, you might want to check his forums. I am sure he would like to meet you also.

Sara

+0
3/9/2011 9:05:29 PM
This is the second name poem that another doctor named McWilliam has ordered as gifts. Its done on parchment paper with ink and gouache paint.

+0
3/11/2011 5:26:15 PM
The demo at Rutherford was canceled due to heavy rain storms in the area. The demo was moved for the month of June. My hello to Sara, Roger, John and all of Adlandpro.
+0
3/11/2011 9:45:33 PM

Hello Fernando!

I was checking out some your other work and was amazed by it! You must spend a lot of time to create such intricate pieces.

Quote:
John if you wish for a Name Poem just feel free to let me know I will be more than happy to for you a name poem if you wish. I'm now in the process of doing one called ' United States ' for the mayor of this city Jeremiah Healy had asked me if I could make one in honor of this great country. I will be glad to do so.

When you have time my friend, I would enjoy seeing one with my name. And, I'm really looking forward to seeing the one you compose of the United States.

Take care my friend!

John

+0
3/21/2011 3:51:59 PM
I'm next to the sign I had painted during the winter [ not outside of course ] but I was able to paint the sign in the church basement. They were able to put up the sign lately two weeks ago and now here I am next to the finished sign that has been set upon its place.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!