Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Portrait of A Scammer
11/15/2010 12:55:20 AM

Warning, this person has not been removed. I have had a personal message from him. I am instructed to contact his/her lawyer. This is a hidden profile as it does not open. Administration has not told me that the profile has been found.

Be on the look out for personal mail from this profile user.

+0
11/15/2010 2:58:08 PM
Quote:

How Lucky is this: If only the world functioned on lucky. Lucky for him, my bank account is empty.

11/12/2010 9:23:54 AM
Dear Mary,

How are you doing? I know that this will surely be a pleasant surprise for you because you were not expecting it. I have instructed my Lawyer Barr Nana Kwesi to release $2,500,000.00 to you for your compensation for your assistant in the past which
later failed. Write him now through his Email: kwesiasso@globomail.com for his prompt attention.

Regards,
Lucky Robert
EVERYBODY SAY GOODBYE TO lUCKY ROBERT---MESSING WITH THE WRONG OLD LADY

Mary, you mean you would turn down half-a-million!! Yes, Lucky Robert made his rounds I think. What I wondered is what did I do to help him in the past and how he just happened to write me along with many others. Must be a lot of money waiting to be put in our bank accounts!! LOL

I saw his profile did not have a link.

Thanks for keeping us informed, Mary.

Sara

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2010 3:28:05 PM
Sara, good of you to come post, so that we can protect our alp members. There would be desperate people who just paid for a site and not making any money back. A segment of our world believes that there is a pink fairy, or a big windfall just waiting to solve all there problems. If Lucky Robert found just the right person, he/she won't be needing to hang around here. One just one, gullible greedy person is all they need to feed themselves for quite some time.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2010 1:13:26 AM
Beware this person just joined our community and couldn't wait to go for the kill.
Dobiya Nesty - (11/17/2010 6:59:19 PM) : Hello Dear!!!, I am Nesty, a pretty girl,i just found you today ,and i was deeply moved. I think that you are a very interesting person. So I decided to use the chance to get to know you. I do not think that the age appearance is so important. The most important is what is inside you and how do you feel about the life. I know this life from many sides and I am rather mature already to know how to

Too bad this poster ran out of space. The ending no doubt would be send me your e.mail address. Then they have you hooked with a sob story and ask for money. Same ol same old. This was reported to administration.

http://community.adlandpro.com/members/babylove123.aspx

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/21/2010 12:52:53 PM

Baby Desmond is back or is the truth, this profile never leaves.

Baby Desmond - (11/18/2010 6:04:17 PM) : gl0ry11_realdesmond@yahoo.co.uk My name is glory i saw your profile today at community.adlandpro.com and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (gl0ry11_realdesmond@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my emai1_ address above. Miss glory

When posted on your profile, just hit the red X

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!