Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Stuff to make you think
11/22/2013 11:51:03 PM
Hi Roger,

I like this forum. It is so good to think about all kinds of things. Good for the mind.

You are so right about Bogdan's post. His writings are so informative and enjoyable. I have learned a lot from his writings. I hope to learn more too from his writings, because I think he enjoys writing.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2013 1:06:19 AM

Once more, I can only thank God for Jesus' assurances that "those days will be shortened" in Matthew 24. There has been much study and speculation about his meaning, but if we take into account that the current trend is it refers to the end of an age, in this case the nazi era, and not only the so-called end times, it becomes clear it also worked this time to save the world in the last minute.

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2013 3:48:56 AM

Hi Roger,

This is indeed a very informative thread.  As you can see, my buudy didn't show up and I am writing in black.  I am always going to have problems with my computers.  Anyway, I wanted to thank you for my special Santa Clause.  I don't think she could have 69 children.  When I read that story a thought came to mind.  I'll bet her kids never said, "Hey Ma. What's for Dinner?"  Do you suppose when her husband brought home the bacon that the whole pig was still attached?

I also wanted to ask if anyone is following the path of Comet Isop?  For as long as it has been travelling in space and at the speed that it is travelling, it looks to me like it could present some kind of danger.  Hopefully not, but as Shirley and I celebrate Thanksgiving, I believe I will be looking towards the sky a lot.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2013 10:13:45 PM
Quote:

Hi Roger,

This is indeed a very informative thread. As you can see, my buudy didn't show up and I am writing in black. I am always going to have problems with my computers. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for my special Santa Clause. I don't think she could have 69 children. When I read that story a thought came to mind. I'll bet her kids never said, "Hey Ma. What's for Dinner?" Do you suppose when her husband brought home the bacon that the whole pig was still attached?

I also wanted to ask if anyone is following the path of Comet Isop? For as long as it has been travelling in space and at the speed that it is travelling, it looks to me like it could present some kind of danger. Hopefully not, but as Shirley and I celebrate Thanksgiving, I believe I will be looking towards the sky a lot.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

Hi Mike,

Glad you liked Santeress.

I thought she had the same number of reindeer as Santa but she appears to have only two as I heard some guy say that she had a fine pair. Deer me.

By the way, comet Ison shouldn't cause us any problems.

Roger

+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2013 10:11:13 PM

Slavery alive and happening in London today.

Shameful.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25068525

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!