Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Life is a B**ch but you got to make the best of it.
8/18/2010 6:02:52 AM
Thank you Roger and Myrna,

Its 7am and I will be getting ready soon so this will be the last post till after the operation is over.

Just had blood pressure checked and its good so is my pulse rate at 54 very stable.
the killer is I am not allowed anything now and I could kill for a cup of coffee.
+0
8/18/2010 1:17:01 PM

Bill, we wish you the best and send a Candle of Love for healing. I have posted the link to your forum in Expressions of Nature so that all friends may come here and get your updates. May God be with you.

Candle of Love and Healing for Bill Brown

Sara

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2010 1:17:42 PM
I'm going to do my best to have pretty positive thoughts about everything today so some of the vibrations waft across the pond to get to you-so if you see any rainbows or flowers floating around your recovery room-don't panic, its' just good wishes from your friends:)
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2010 2:44:02 PM
Hello Bill,

I have read all the posts here and join with our mutual friends to lift you up in prayer your surgery and recovery is speedy and as painless you have ever experienced.

I totally agree with you, regarding the food served up in hospitals - this seems to be a
world wide trend that 'Hospital food' is the worst!! My theory, the kitchens are as far away
from the wards as they can possibly put them, so when all the food is served up and loaded up on their trollys to be wheeled to patients, takes probably anything up to 40 minutes to complete the whole task.

If one happens to be closer to the kitchen and should have their tray served hot, the kitchen staff usually leave the trolly out in the hall to get cold anyway.. I Have seen many food trollys sitting in the halls and only one person serving to residents - this is when they need more staff, volunteers, or they could have nurses helping to serve it quicker.

For some reason Hospitals have not got this system working anywhere...or maybe it is a plot to get patients up and well quicker and home to their own kitchens *grin*

I wish you love, laughter and a speedy recovery and I know you will 'break records' to be back on your feet.

Amanda
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2010 3:02:04 PM

Hi Bill,

I hope as you read this, everything is going well. I wish I could touch you personally but I will send prayers and healing energy to you.

Love and prayers,

Robert

Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!