Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Life is a B**ch but you got to make the best of it.
9/13/2010 2:47:58 PM

Bill, with your pc, I am sure you check by and see what is posted. I hope you are feeling some better and that with time you will be able to do what you want to without pain.

You have many friends here wishing you well. There is another forum where you might want to see some other wishes. LaNell has a thread in her forum where many people have posted.

Just keep listening to Pat and she will be an inspiration.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/13/2010 5:15:24 PM
Hi folks well we are at operation day plus 26 I have been out of the hospital for 19 days and I am doing great. I go to the DSC (disabled service center) on the 23rd and we will then see when I can start walking - I am ready to try now so I hope they are in agreement to let me.

There is still quite a bit of swelling to go down and they may just work on fitting the shaping sock then and wait for that to take effect. We will see on the day and I will do exactly what they say. I will get a proper update done this week and post it

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2010 5:32:04 PM
Great to hear your news Bill
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2010 8:05:45 PM
Hi Bill,

Good to hear from you and thankful that things are going so well. Look forward to your next update to see how things are progressing.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!