Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ARE WE NOW IN THE END TIMES?
8/28/2010 11:22:52 PM

Luis,

I have found time to return and read and post.

In you numbered post I struggle with understanding 131.

Can you make clearer?

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/29/2010 12:01:43 AM

Luis,

Thank you for all of this information.

I am convinced that much that is fed to us is far from the truth.

What is hard for me to understand is HOW FAR DOES IGNORANCE REACH?

In the UK (just because it is my best known example) we have a system where (within reason) anyone can aspire to becoming an active political party member and advance from there to office in parliament. I accept that this can be manipulated to put the chosen person into the prime position, but I fail to understand why nobody has reached a point in the heirachy where they start to question what is happening. Is for example, the U.S's Barack Obama unaware of the direction that we are being led in, was he part of the conspiracy from the start or is there a time at which he is informed that there is no alternative? I cannot believe that every significant world leader is somehow in on this worldwide conspiracy.

I have seen conspiracy plots come and go.

What makes this different?

May I point out here that I do not claim the above as my personal beliefs but that they are valid beliefs held by many .

Whatever the answers I am convinced that we are in end times.

I do not fear for my plight, how could I in the face of Pakistans population's plight, however, I do fear for huge groups of people worlwide.

Roger

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2010 2:10:02 AM
Quote:

Luis,

I have found time to return and read and post.

In you numbered post I struggle with understanding 131.

Can you make clearer?

Roger

Hello Roger,
Sorry, I overlooked your post and inadvertently missed your question.
If what you mean is 331, it could mean something like this:
The Kali Yuga, or age of Kali, is called thus after the demon Kali (not to be confused with the goddess Kali), a sort of apocalyptic demon who is an incarnation of evil and the reigning lord of this age. He is the nemesis and a negative manifestation of lord Kalki, the avatar of the coming new, golden Age. He is portrayed as a prototype of Kroni, who is said to be analogous to Satan whose name is like a prefiguration of Saturn, the Greek god who devours his sons. And Kroni may well also be a prefiguration of the even older Greek god Cronus (time), who also devoured his own son not to be dethroned by him.
In my opinion, the aphorism means this is the age during which Time, who has come to be our lord (in a negative way of course) more and more devours us, his own sons, as the age accelerates.
Of course all this is mere speculation and if a mythologist or philologist could hear me, he would probably be happy to kill me.
Hugs,
Miguel
NOTE: I will reply to your other, newer post tomorrow, as it is a little late now.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2010 7:44:32 AM
Thanks Luis
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2010 2:40:37 AM
Quote:

Luis,

Thank you for all of this information.

I am convinced that much that is fed to us is far from the truth.

What is hard for me to understand is HOW FAR DOES IGNORANCE REACH?

In the UK (just because it is my best known example) we have a system where (within reason) anyone can aspire to becoming an active political party member and advance from there to office in parliament. I accept that this can be manipulated to put the chosen person into the prime position, but I fail to understand why nobody has reached a point in the heirachy where they start to question what is happening. Is for example, the U.S's Barack Obama unaware of the direction that we are being led in, was he part of the conspiracy from the start or is there a time at which he is informed that there is no alternative? I cannot believe that every significant world leader is somehow in on this worldwide conspiracy.

I have seen conspiracy plots come and go.

What makes this different?

May I point out here that I do not claim the above as my personal beliefs but that they are valid beliefs held by many .

Whatever the answers I am convinced that we are in end times.

I do not fear for my plight, how could I in the face of Pakistans population's plight, however, I do fear for huge groups of people worlwide.

Roger

Hello again Roger,

Here is where I should begin to respond to your queries. However, the points you raise in them so resemble my own doubts and worries that I will try to refer to these first.

Actually they have to do with a vow I made about a year and a half ago - when I started to post at Jill's forum - to never touch anything related with the awful characteristics of the last stages of the Kali Yuga in which I believe we are now, in order to instead focus on all the good things it simultaneously is bringing to us; and above all, on the wonderful times that await us when the new age finally arrives.

However, after I started this forum of mine I soon realized that I would have to also deal with these so-called End Times, even knowing that it could harm me. And the result could not be worse, for I even got ill after a while just from the attempt. As if it was not terrible enough to see the ugly events that this planet has been through in the last few months!

Viewed in retrospect, I now think that all this had to do with a terrible suspicion I had after reading a certain material that recently came to my hands: What if all the people now posing as the good guys are actually the bad ones? Or even, what if they are no more than useful tools (or 'fools') in the hands of the dark elite? It appears that merely thinking of this awful possibility weakened my defenses.

In a time where nothing is as it appears, it is really hard to find the truth about anything, let alone discover who is the good guy and who is a traitor in this drama.

In my next post I will include an article from Wikipedia that describes the main negative characteristics of this dark era. I am not sure if they include deception as its main feature, but they certainly should. Another should be that what used to be good is now regarded as bad, and vice versa - which further complicates matters.

Back to my experience with this topic, I now regret having even started it. If I had kept my vow and only focused on the positive things that these times bring, I would have spared myself all the inconveniences.

And going now, at long last, to your questions: I sincerely cannot know whether all those conspiracy plots are real. I looked up at Wikipedia for Rockefeller's statement, but could not find it. Maybe they have withdrawn it by now. But I have always believed that John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, John Lennon, and before them the Mahatma Gandhi, were all killed as a result of such conspiracy plots, and that the visible assassins only were useful tools in them. And I am afraid the entire world's current situation as depicted in the article is very likely the product of such an horrendous scheme too, and a cruel and macabre joke to be sure - IF true. How different from the wonderful world of the future that the technocrats used to describe back in the sixties, right?

As to your preoccupation for the large groups of people, it only honors you, and I of course share it.

Sincerely,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!