Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ARE WE NOW IN THE END TIMES?
8/12/2010 1:45:33 AM
Dear Pauline and Roger,

Thank you so much for showing up. This topic is difficult, I know, and I was reluctant to deal with it myself... until I felt there was no delaying it any longer. But I would appreciate your contribution here.

I
hope you will come back.

Sincerely,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2010 2:01:13 PM

THE TEN FINAL SIGNS

Hello Miguel,

We sure are in the end times but not before much more has to take place, but yes we are moving towards it faster than we wish :)

Be back with more.

Pauline

+2
8/12/2010 6:57:45 PM

Miguel, you have put together a very informative composition. It needs much thought and reading. The Bible has always been a mystery to me because each one who reads it can get a different interpretation of most any verse you choose.

I have not read the other works you write of here and will read them as I have printed for later.

The writing of this has probably been very strenuous for you and I hope not drained too much energy. Those 4-legged friends need their walks.

God's blessings,

Sara

+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2010 9:06:50 PM

Dear Luis,

This was, I suppose, inevitable in it’s necessity as a subject for discussion within your presentation here. You are though, brave in including it, as we are unlikely to agree anything like a consensus or even a broadly based statement.

Firstly, I am of the opinion that the sixth century start is a little more plausable or at least easier to work with although it does not take everything into consideration.

My personal observations and feelings are as follows.

I celebrate many of the amazing scientific and medical advances that promise to give us more comfortable and healthy bodies. Things that offer us the prospect of more time for spiritual, artistic and humanitarian pusuits. Inventions that seem to offer a reduction in stress, etc. etc.

When I look at these wonderful things I start to realise that, like matter itself, for every positive there is a negative. Imagine that scientists had just discovered the ultimate, a cure for everything and a way to regenerate our bodies. How soon before we start to fight for space? I could list thousands of examples like cloning and genetic engineering. Where could that lead? My observation is this.

The nearer we get to understanding the nature of the universe, the nearer we get to making a mistake. A mistake that could spell the destruction of everything.

So, are we in the last days?

Ignoring the warnings, predictions and promises for a moment. Let’s just look at the everyday state of the world. The, so-called developed and civilised world has made huge strides in humanitarian, equal opportunity and spiritual freedom. But that very process has weakened defences against those that might wish us ill.

I often worry for my daughters and grandaughters. What will they see? What will they experience? What horrors will they live through?

Then I say to myself, “They will cope, people do” . We can’t live their lives for them can we?

It is my honest opinion that we have reached the beginning of the end as we know it. Resources in decline, our mismanagement of the planet. Our growth of information places us at the mercy of those who would control us. Need I go on?

I’m not depressed by all of this. It is beyond my control. I must just do my part in being responsible and aware and work within my principles and morals.

This planet has gone through devastating times before. It is not long since the last Ice Age in global terms. But man has now added another dimension to the nature of things.

This is not an attempt to try and comment in depth to all that you have brought us but a personal observation and and opinion based upon that observation.

I am now convinced by all of the signs that we are indeed well into the final days. What I’m not sure of is how a new golden age might come about. I am still uncertain of things within my christian beliefs but one of my beliefs is strongly that we are not in the hands of a vengeful God.

My belief is:

Love is more powerful than everything else and it will prevail in some way.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2010 3:04:09 AM

Dear Sara and Roger,

You have no idea how much I appreciate your important contributions to this topic. I have been reading them with great interest.

However, I have not been feeling well of late, which has prevented my commenting back on your posts until now. But I promise to get back to you really soon.

Thanks a lot,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!