Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ARE WE NOW IN THE END TIMES?
9/13/2010 8:13:41 PM

Bogdan,

Thank you for your well thought out and well expressed reply.

I share your bright and positive attitude. Like Luis I felt that for clarity the negative needed addressing.

My only reservations to what you say are to do with the 100% positive attention to things.

I was, for many years, a MLM champion. I shared the positive only approach to marketing until the company I dealt with brought us an unsellable product. The company would not listen to those in the field, telling them merely, don't complain, just get on and sell. The result was a disillusioned salesforce and huge damage to company reputation. They didn't listen to genuine critisism which cost them dearly.

I agree about all of the news avoidance etc. but stress that the negative can't be totally ignored. That is dangerous. It makes taking the right decisions very difficult.

With respect.

Roger

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2010 8:52:46 PM
Hello Roger,

I agree about all of the news avoidance etc. but stress that the negative can't be totally ignored. That is dangerous. It makes taking the right decisions very difficult.

With respect.

Roger

As you have probably noticed, I'm not the person who is not analyzing the negative events. In fact I can call myself relentless seeker of truth, which most of the time leads me into the realm of dark side activities and their conspiracies. You won't find this infomration in MSM articles or programs though.

This is different though from being affected by negativity. I don't mean being ignorant either.

There were times in the past that I was reacting with emotions to my findings in regards to our history and even current events. This had undesirable effects on my body and my mental state. I was wanting to go and get even myself with those who are bringing this world down and in my head was devising methods or techniques of their annihilation.

Until I have discovered that they way to defeat dark is not to become dark ourselves but to shine the light. The darkness disappears in light and what has been for ages in darkness shows up and appears to be very ugly. The dark creatures want to run away into the darkness, but if you continue shining the light, there won't be a place where darkness still exists.

The dark ones will be affected by light and will start seeing themselves that world in light is much more attractive than it was in the darkness. Those who will continue have their eyes shut to pretend that darkness still exists, will stumble and be left in the dust by those who accept the light and move with its speed ahead.

By the way, you are not going to get any truthful and reliable information through News channels and through majority of main stream media articles.

Their message usually is meant to keep you afraid and stupid, as this allows them to ask you for more of their false security which is meant to enslave you and take any freedoms you had away from you.

The negativity they bring to you is false and it is part of manipulation which I have mentioned in your thread about violence on tv.

Bogdan Fiedur

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2010 4:19:11 PM
Dear New Age friends,

After this long recess, I guess I will start posting again on this thread but with a more possitive attitude from now on. In effect, there is no denying that we are in the so-called end days and we cannot close our eyes to that fact.

As I recently read in a forum, 'a Christian would answer that the signs are already here of the end of this world'. Yes, the odd signs are here for us to observe - harsh climate change, frequent natural disasters, constant perversion of values, religious and power-tuzzle wars, crazy suicide bombings and attacks, fake prophethood, demise of love for the neighbour, environmental pollution, food and potable water shortage, escalating oil prices, etc. With all these, who would venture an optimism that this world would last another century?

However, just as 'the beginning of a circle is also its end' according to the old Greek philosopher Herakleitos, just as well it can be said that 'the end of a circle is also its beginning'. And with this comforting quotation as an antidote to pessimism, let me offer to your kind attention the following enlightened message from William (you will find it also here: http://www.love-themeaningoflife.com/signsoftheend.htm).

With Love and Blessings,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Signs of the End

Satan’s reign over the earth is almost complete, and there will be Hell to pay for

both the guilty and innocent. Many now believe that there is only one life,

and that their death is an end, an escape from judgement for all of their wrongs and

the way they have lived and treated others. Such people live for the moment, live

for themselves, and live without empathy for other life. They carry no guilt for

anything that they do, and they have no concern for the world that they leave

behind. They lie and deceive their way through life, hiding their true personality,

intentions and for the most part, their beliefs. They are pretenders who take advantage

of whoever they can. They think they are the strong but they are the

weakest who have succumbed to their animal nature, their Satan nature. It is such

people who bring to the mind the condition of torture and suffering that is Hell,

the lake of fire that is the mind which many even now, are having to endure on

earth. They think that death is an escape and end, but for them it is only a

beginning as their eyes are opened to the devastating Truth that will tear at their

souls, and the knowledge that once more they will be plunged back in the world

that they left behind, to reap what they have sown. If it were not so, I would feel

no sadness for them.

They alone are not responsible for the suffering in the world, but imagine what

the world would be like if everyone took their attitude and beliefs. What do you

think has been holding the world back from the apocalypse? If you think that it is

religion then think again, for it also has become full of lies and deceit, full of

hypocriteswho are also on the road to Hell and reincarnation, full of souls

captivated by fear,or the promise of carnal reward. None of them have known

God or Heaven, and they only worship false gods that serve their carnal

preferences.

Even now so called Christians, are invading Muslim countries, killing and

dominating with their machines of death.

Even now so called Muslims, are burning Christians alive in their houses, including

woman and children. They seek also world domination, and they give their lives in

the pursuit of killing as many opponents as possible for what? So that their carnal

pleasures may be fulfilled in their interpretation of Heaven.

Watch the so called Christians, as they attend their churches, acting all pious,

self righteous, and with their ‘I’m better than you’ attitude.’ Listen to them as

they condemn others as damned, not realising that it is they who oppose God’s

will. They and their preachers seek only to exult themselves. Watch them as they

leave their places of worship feeling cleansed, and then return to their daily life

of world worship. They could not be any further from living how Jesus taught they

should live, if they tried.

See their new wave of preachers who teach doctrines of manifestation of material

rewards. See them as they take their congregation’s wealth, proclaiming that God

needs a cash loan, and will pay it back with interest. See how they mesmerise and

heal with deception. See them as they claim to cast out demons, yet cannot cast

out their own evil imaginings and false beliefs. See their large bank accounts and

all the trappings of materialism. ‘Christianity’ has become a psychological trap for

many, rather than a religion of Love, Truth, Freedom and Salvation.

It is said that Islam is a religion of Love, yet like Christianity and Judaism, there

are many who know nothing of Love and Truth, nothing of God. They are

borrowers of names and oppressors of freedom of choice, who use fear to convert.

They preach of an angry, vengeful, jealous, and murdering god, a god that they

have created in their own image, which is selfish and tyrannical.

Where is the Love and Truth?

Where is their salvation?

If it were not so, I would not feel sadness for them.

If you think that your salvation will be found in alternative spiritual teachings,

then think again, for many have jumped on the spiritual bandwagon, seeking

only wealth and self exultation. They please the ear for material gain, acting as

if they have found the secrets of life, acting as if they are enlightened. They tell

people what they want to hear, what gives a person hope and makes them feel

good and positive. If they had known the Truth it would have been given freely

and without the necessity for reward. If they had known the Truth their only

desire would have been for your happiness and salvation, and not for the things

of the world. There are those who think they are Love’s gift to the world, yet

they refuse to acknowledge anything that is negative, preferring to exult

themselves as loving souls who have found Truth. They deny the existence of

sin and in doing so they deny guilt and repentance, thereby avoiding any effect

from the suffering of others, and nothing in them changes. In their choice of

ignorance they become blind and content. They know nothing of Love and Truth.

They are play actors living in fear of rejection, condemnation and the suffering

that comes with empathy. They usually live a privileged and sheltered life. It

was never enough to Love only those who are nice to you. You can only hide

from the world until it comes knocking on your door.

If it were not so I would not feel sadness for them.

A truly enlightened teacher has nothing to give but Love and Truth, and they will

give it without a need for reward, even if they are hated, persecuted or killed for

it. The other person’s salvation must take preference over any reward of Love

desired by the teacher.

You can spend a thousand lifetimes listening to others and never find the way,

or you can turn inwards to the Self’s true nature as a being that is not physical,

and you can choose Love and the suffering that comes through empathy.

That is how you become as one with others for without empathy, Love cannot

be fulfilled. This is why it was said ‘Do unto others as you would have them do

unto you.’ You should neither look up to anyone, nor down at anyone, for in

both is condemnation. If you look up to anyone as greater than yourself, then it

is you alone who creates the deficiency of self worth and inequality, because of

this, comes self hate and the feeling of unworthiness. If you cannot Love yourself,

then you will not come to know yourself, and you will seek to change yourself

to be like someone who is twice as blind. If you look down at some as less worthy

then you judge with an empty and selfish heart that lacks Love, Truth and

Understanding. Rather you should see beneath the flesh and the mind, to the

spiritual being that is no different than yourself.

All Truth is revealed by Love. It is the only teacher of what is right and what is

wrong. It is and always has been, the only path to salvation.

If you reject everything but do not reject Love, then and only then, are you

worthy of your true Father and Heaven.

I have stood in Heaven in the presence of our Father, and I have nothing that

can be taken from me. While I am in the world, this life is given in pursuit of

your salvation. It is given for Love and Truth.

The closeness to Heaven is measured by the Love in the heart.

You are an eternal being, cling only to that which his eternal, Love and Truth.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2010 9:15:45 PM
Hi Luis,

I have spent yesterday some time reading William's story.
His thinking is very mature and I have learned already a lot from him.

Those who have nothing to be taken from them, have no reasons to worry.

Bogdan

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2010 2:33:38 AM
Quote:
Hi Luis,

I have spent yesterday some time reading William's story.
His thinking is very mature and I have learned already a lot from him.

Those who have nothing to be taken from them, have no reasons to worry.

Bogdan

Hello Bogdan,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

My opinion about William is pretty much the same as yours. I have also been enlightened by his mature thinking. Indeed, most of his articles in his main site are pearls of wisdom. There are some of them in the area of symbolism that don't seem to have gone deep enough,
though, or maybe they got unnecessarily complicated (like fo example, his 'Pyramid of Reality') or still, he may have not wanted to 'give his pearls to the pigs', as enjoined in the Gospels. I will rather take this one.

He has recently posted the below videos in rapid succession and I would like to take the opportunity to show them here, even if the message in both does not exactly fit within the topic of this thread, which is rather negative. Or does it fit? Here are the two of them in case you have not yet v
iewed them.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!