Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ARE WE NOW IN THE END TIMES?
5/7/2015 4:21:36 PM

WND EXCLUSIVE

WARNING FROM 'AMERICA'S PROPHET' GOES GLOBAL

Millions click to view 'Follow Baal and go to hell!' speech

Published: 15 hours ago

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn’s passionate warning to the United States Supreme Court at the 2015 “Washington: A Man of Prayer” service has gone viral, garnering over 2.3 million views just on one website hosting the video.

And the media organization garnering the most views resides in an unlikely place – the African nation of Nigeria.

The Nigerian website NigeriaCamera posted Cahn’s address from last Wednesday, “God’s Warning to America,” on its Facebook page, where it has been attracting viewers at a staggering rate.

“Just heard that the ‘Follow Baal and go to hell!’ speech from the Capitol has gone viral … In less than a week, over 3 million, and much from around the world,” Cahn said.

During the speech, the author of the New York Times bestseller “The Harbinger” and the inspiration behind the “Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” movie prophesied God would deliver judgment on both the Supreme Court and the nation if it dared to meddle with the definition of marriage.

Drawing a parallel with Israel’s worship of the pagan god Baal, Cahn intoned, “We are exchanging our light for darkness.”

The speech was livestreamed on WND, and Cahn’s video message was posted as a video shortly after.

See Jonathan’s Cahn’s message at Washington: Man of Prayer event at the Capitol.

Cahn’s was a message people around the world evidently are anxious to hear, as the video continues to draw attention.

As of this writing, it had been seen 2,318,702 times and was drawing an additional 10,000 views about every 10 minutes. It had also been “liked” by 21,849 people and had been shared by a staggering 110,478 people on their Facebook profile.

Here’s where to get “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” “The Harbinger,” “The Mystery of the Shemitah,” all by Jonathan Cahn, as well as all of his Bible teachings including “The Hanukkah Endtime Mystery,” “The Sanhredrin Secret” and “The Mystery of the Rains.”

Cahn’s own ministry, the Beth Israel Worship Center, has also linked to the video on its own Youtube page, where it has drawn an additional 41,000 views.

The founder of the “Washington: A Man of Prayer Event” says the spread of Cahn’s message was predictable.

In an exclusive interview with WND, Rev. Dan Cummins explained, “It does not surprise me that Cahn’s message from America’s Capitol in Statuary Hall last Wednesday night, April 29, has gone viral. The event, ‘Washington: A Man of Prayer 2015′ and Cahn’s message to the nation which was based upon President’s George Washington’s first inaugural address are inseparably linked.

“Cahn’s message and last Wednesday’s Capitol event have been in the making for over four years. Cahn is America’s prophet and he spoke from America’s Capitol['s] most sacred room – Statuary Hall, the original chamber for the House of Representatives.”

Cummins told WND the success of the event was nothing short of an example of Providence at work. And he believes the success of Cahn’s address is partly due because of its connection to the deep-seated Christian roots of the both the United States and to the specific building where Cahn made his powerful warning.

“Statuary Hall is one of the most sacred rooms in the U.S. Capitol reserved only for the most official of events. You cannot rent Statuary Hall. You must get permission from the speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. It is not for private citizens to use. Only a miracle could allow private citizens to hold our event in Statuary Hall.

“From 1800-1869 weekly Christian worship services were held every Sunday in the old House Chamber attended by most every president from Jefferson to Garfield. The American Christian church has deep spiritual roots and historic ties to Statuary Hall. So the place as well as the message speaks volumes, I believe, for the timing and place of the message.”

Cahn is also the author of “The Mystery of the Shemitah,” which decodes the multiyear cycles mandated by the Torah necessary to fully understanding prophecy and scripture. Cummins says the success of Cahn’s speech and its worldwide spread is just another example of the Shemitah cycle in action.

WashingtonPrayer

“April 30, 2015, is right in the middle of the Shemitah cycle that we are in and the subject of his latest book. Last week’s event was not coincidental. There can be no doubts – God has spoken to America!”

More than that, Cummins credits Cahn’s work with the inspiration to create the event in the first place.

“Four years ago, before ‘The Harbinger’ was published, I saw Rabbi Cahn on television. I knew his prophetic words were the most important prophetic warning I had heard in my 40 plus years of ministry.

“After much prayer asking God what my response should be, I felt the Holy Spirit impressed upon me these words, ‘If the place of a nation’s dedication was the place of its judgment, the place of its judgment could become the place of its rededication.’ I immediately knew what this meant as far as what I needed to do.

“I called my U.S. Congressman Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), a good friend who had also seen Cahn on television. After sharing what I felt the Spirit had spoken, I said to Louie, ‘I believe we need to gather as many elected members of Congress at St. Paul’s Chapel in NYC on April 30, and rededicate America to God.’ I believe God honors elected governmental authority. We needed to gather America’s top legislators and ask God’s forgiveness and restoration.”

And just as Rabbi Cahn has called on Christians to return to the roots of their religion, so has the “Washington: A Man of Prayer” event symbolized a return to America’s Christian beginnings.

Cummins observed, “April 30, 1789, at St. Paul’s Chapel was the date and place of America’s dedication. We were not able to secure St. Paul’s Chapel, so our time of dedicatory prayers ended up in Washington, D.C., and in the Capitol’s Statuary Hall. That was four years ago.

“Last week over 20 members of the US Congress gathered in the nation’s Capital to ask God’s forgiveness, direction and restored blessings. We can only now pray that America will turn from her wicked ways allowing God to heal our land.”

WND reported the night of the speech how Cahn smacked down the Supreme Court’s assumption that it has the authority to redefine marriage.

His warning followed by only about 24 hours the hearing in the august courtroom where the justices heard arguments on whether or not the U.S. government would mandate recognition of homosexual “marriage” across the country.

“The justices of the Supreme Court took up their seats [in a hearing] on whether they should strike down the biblical and historic definition of marriage,” he said. “That the event should even take place is a sign this is America of [George] Washington’s warning … a nation at war against its own foundation.”

Here’s where to get “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” “The Harbinger,” “The Mystery of the Shemitah,” all by Jonathan Cahn, as well as all of his Bible teachings including “The Hanukkah Endtime Mystery,” “The Sanhredrin Secret” and “The Mystery of the Rains.”

2015 prayer event at U.S. Capitol

Washington warned the smiles of heaven can never be expected on a nation “that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which heaven itself hath ordained.”

Cahn noted the Supreme Court opens sessions with the words, “God save the United States and this honorable court.”

“If this court should overrule the word of God and strike down the eternal rules of order and right that heaven itself ordained, how then will God save it?” he asked. “Justices, can you judge the ways of God? There is another court and there another judge, where all men and all judges will give account.

“If a nation’s high court should pass judgment on the Almighty, should you then be surprised God will pass judgment on the court and that nation? We are doing that which Israel did on the altars of Baal,” he said.

He also confronted President Obama, whose pro-abortion and pro-homosexual agenda has been unparalleled in American history, questioning what happens when a leader places his left hand on the Bible to assume to highest office in the land but with his right hand “enacts laws that violate the laws of God.”

“Mr. President, when you address the House, look up above the senators and the representatives, above the Supreme Court justices, you’ll see a face, the only full visage in that wall. It is the face of Moses. … It would say this, ‘No man can overrule the laws of God. No judgment of man can stand against the judgment of God’.”

America, he warned, is faced with a critical decision, “Choose you this day whom you will serve … if the Lord be God, then follow Him. If Baal, then follow him and go to hell.”

Believers, he said, will “not bow down our knees to Baal,” the politically correct or anything other than God.

“Jesus the Messiah,” he said, “is the only answer, the only chance that America has that it might once again shine with the presence of the living God … and not go to hell.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/warning-from-americas-prophet-goes-global/#Cbz4yTyF7D7lHlyo.99

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2015 8:11:29 PM
I wasn't aware that America had an official prophet.
I didn't see anything listed in his biography to denote when or where that title had been bestowed on this gentleman.
I must not be reading enough to keep up!
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2015 12:25:07 AM

Neither was I aware of it, Joyce. On the other hand, I believe we have finally reached that point where darkness is about to recede and the first rays of daylight are becoming visible on the horizon. You need of course to translate this basic cycle of night and day into a moment of time when the end days turn into a new, Golden Age proper. There are signs pointing at it, not the least of them the appearance of profets.

If you remember, I recently mentioned the fact that we would know when such a moment in time had been reached by the number of positive events or news finally outnumbering the negative ones. Now if you consider the way some of the most awful global threats are beginning to fade versus how important revelations and good news are growing in number and importance, you will perhaps admit that we have arrived at last at that most important turning point.

Miguel

P.S. Two interesting, most recent articles may help you realize I am not just imagining things as might appear. I even have posted them in my New Age thread a couple of days ago.

The first one is actually a comment by 'Jean', an important new age writer and owner of a no-less important new age website. You will find it here: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2393570/IS-THE-NEW-AGE-REALLY-COMING.aspx?id=11757070#a_post_11757070

The other one is an article proper titled 'The Fifht Dimension'. You will find it here:

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2015 2:34:29 AM

Senate OKs bill giving Congress review of Iran nuclear deal

Associated Press

WSJ Live
Senate Passes Bill Giving Congress Review of Iran Nuclear Deal

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate muscled its way into President Barack Obama's talks to curb Iran's nuclear program, overwhelmingly backing legislation Thursday that would let Congress review and possibly reject any final deal with Tehran.

The vote was 98-1 for the bipartisan bill that would give Congress a say on what could be a historic accord that the United States and five other nations are trying to finalize with Iran. Under the agreement, Iran would roll back its nuclear program in exchange for relief from crippling economy penalties.

The lone "no" vote came from freshman Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., who wants the administration to submit any agreement to the Senate as a treaty. Under the Constitution, that would require approval of two-thirds of the Senate.

The House is expected to vote next week on the measure.

House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said in a statement moments after the vote that the "goal is to stop a bad agreement that could pave the way to a nuclear-armed Iran, set off a regional nuclear arms race, and strengthen and legitimize the government of Iran."

White House spokesman Eric Shultz said Obama would sign the bill in its current form. But the spokesman added that Obama has made it clear that if amendments are added by the House "that would endanger a deal coming together that prevented Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, that we'd oppose it."

Even if Congress rejects his final nuclear deal with Tehran, however, Obama could use his executive pen to offer a hefty portion of sanctions relief on his own. He could take unilateral actions that — when coupled with European and U.N. sanctions relief — would allow a deal to be implemented.

The U.S. and other nations negotiating with Tehran have long suspected that Iran's nuclear program is secretly aimed at atomic weapons capability. Tehran insists the program is entirely devoted to civilian purposes.

The talks resume next week in Vienna, with a target date of June 30 for a final agreement.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said the bill "offers the best chance for our constituents through the Congress they elect to weigh in on the White House negotiations with Iran."

Added Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee: "No bill. No review."

The legislation would bar Obama from waiving congressional sanctions for at least 30 days while lawmakers examine any final deal. The bill would stipulate that if senators disapprove of the deal, Obama would lose his current power to waive certain economic penalties Congress has imposed on Iran.

The bill would require Congress to pass a resolution of disapproval to reject the deal, an action that Obama almost certainly would veto. Congress then would have to muster votes from two-thirds of each chamber to override the veto.

In the House, about 150 Democrats — enough to sustain a veto — wrote the president to express their strong support for the nuclear negotiations with Iran.

"We urge you to stay the course," the letter said. "We must allow our negotiating team the space and time necessary to build on the progress made in the political framework and turn it into a long-term, verifiable agreement."

The bill took a roller coaster ride to passage.

Obama first threatened to veto it. Then he said he would sign it if the measure was free of amendments the White House believed would make continued negotiations with Tehran virtually impossible.

It survived a blow from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who stood before Congress in March and warned the U.S. that an emerging nuclear agreement would pave Iran's path to atomic weapons.

"It is a very bad deal. We are better off without it," he said in a speech arranged by Republicans. His address aggravated strained relations with Obama and gambled with the long-standing bipartisan congressional support for Israel.

A few days later, Cotton and 46 of his GOP colleagues wrote a letter warning Iranian leaders that any deal with Obama could expire when he leaves office in January 2017.

Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid of Nevada accused the GOP of trying to undermine the commander in chief while empowering the ayatollahs who lead Iran.

In April, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee passed a compromise bill on a 19-0 vote. Obama withdrew his veto threat.

But Republicans were not done trying to change the bill, drawing up more than 60 amendments.

One, from Cotton, would have made any deal contingent on Iran's halting its support of terrorist activities that threaten Americans. Cotton used an unusual Senate procedural move to get his amendment heard.

McConnell did not want to see the bill end in tatters, so he acted to end the amendment process and have votes on the legislation.

"We should have insisted on amendments to put real teeth in this bill," said Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, who is running for president. "Ultimately, I voted yes on final passage because it may delay, slightly, President Obama's ability to lift the Iran sanctions and it ensures we will have a congressional debate on the merits of the Iran deal."

Another 2016 candidate, Sen. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., said the bill puts Congress in a better position than having no say.

"At a minimum, at least it creates a process whereby the American people through their representatives can debate an issue of extraordinary importance," Rubio said.

The legislation gives Congress the right to potentially reject any nuclear agreement with Tehran. Now heads to the House

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2015 2:42:16 AM

Al Qaeda says U.S. strike kills man who claimed Paris killings

Reuters

Nasser bin Ali al-Ansi, a leader of the Yemeni branch of al Qaeda (AQAP), speaks as an image of Osama bin Laden (rear L) is seen in this still image taken from a social media website on January 14, 2015, which purports to show Al Qaeda in Yemen claiming responsibility for the attack on French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo. Al Qaeda in Yemen claimed responsibility for the attack on French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, saying it was ordered by the Islamist militant group's leadership for insulting the Prophet Mohammad, according to a video posted on YouTube. Gunmen killed a total of 17 people in three days of violence that began when they opened fire at Charlie Hebdo in revenge for its past publication of satirical images of the Prophet. REUTERS/YouTube via Reuters TV

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula said on Thursday a U.S. air strike had killed the senior figure who issued the group's claim of responsibility for the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris, according to a report.

The SITE Intelligence Group quoted al Qaeda as saying in an online video that AQAP ideologue Nasser bin Ali al-Ansi was killed with his eldest son and other fighters in Yemen.

Ansi's reported death suggests the covert U.S. drone programme against the Yemen branch of the global militant group is continuing, despite the evacuation of American military advisers from the country amid a worsening civil war.

Ansi, an ideologue and former fighter, had appeared in several of the group's videos. In a message on Jan. 14, he said of the Jan. 7 attack in Paris that the "one who chose the target, laid the plan and financed the operation is the leadership of the organization", without naming an individual.

A week later he called for lone-wolf attacks in Western countries like America, Britain, Canada and France, as such operations were “better and more harmful”.

In the Paris attack, 17 people, including journalists and police, were killed in three days of violence, including a mass shooting at the weekly Charlie Hebdo, known for its satirical attacks on Islam and other religions.

The attackers, two French-born brothers of Algerian origin, singled out the magazine for its publication of cartoons depicting and ridiculing the Prophet Mohammad. The bloodshed ended on Jan. 9 with a hostage-taking at a Jewish shop in which four hostages and the gunman were killed.

Ansi had also called for Yemeni Sunnis to confront the Houthi militia which has taken over large parts of Yemen since September. Al Qaeda views Houthis as heretics since they belong to a branch of Shi'ite Islam.

SITE cited media as saying Ansi was killed in a drone strike in Mukalla, a city in Yemen’s Hadramawt governorate, in April, along with his son and six other fighters.

Ansi had fought in Bosnia in the 1990s and worked for al Qaeda in the Philippines and Afghanistan.

On April 14 AQAP announced that one of its leaders, Ibrahim al-Rubaish, had been killed by a U.S. air strike. Rubaish was a Saudi national released from the Guantanamo Bay prison camp in 2006.

The United States has poured aid and personnel into Yemen in recent years as part of its war on Islamist militants.

But it withdrew military personnel and pulled out of the al-Anad military base it was using in Yemen last month, as Iran-allied Shi'ite Muslim Houthi fighters advanced, plunging the impoverished country further into chaos.

(Reporting by Doina Chiacu and William Maclean in Dubai; Editing by Emily Stephenson and Andrew Roche)

Report: Senior al-Qaida official killed in airstrike

Nasser bin Ali al-Ansi appeared in a video claiming the deadly January attack on the French weekly Charlie Hebdo.
U.S.-led raid

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!