Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
9/24/2012 7:05:12 PM
Hi Roger,

Time sure does move on and things change, some changes are good and others I don't like. I miss my friends on ALP, but a lot of them are gone to the FB. I still am not a lover of FB but a lot of folks are, so what can say. Except I sill miss people on ALP

I hope things are going well for you. Take care and please come back soon
Hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
9/24/2012 8:04:42 PM

Myrna, I too tried FB and still go there about once or twice a day but as of right now I've quit participating in any of the discussions unless it's someone from my family. As of right now my main objective with FB is to keep up with family who have accounts there. Even though I've never accepted a request to play games, I get tons everyday but I have no interest what so ever in them. I have one game that I play occasionally on AOL, that I've played for years, but it's just me playing and no one else.

Quote:
Hi Roger,

Time sure does move on and things change, some changes are good and others I don't like. I miss my friends on ALP, but a lot of them are gone to the FB. I still am not a lover of FB but a lot of folks are, so what can say. Except I sill miss people on ALP

I hope things are going well for you. Take care and please come back soon
Hugs,
Myrna

+2
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2013 6:49:11 PM

REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS STILL HERE TO HELP.

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH USING ADLAND'S SERVICES YOU WILL PROBABLY FIND ANSWERS HERE.

IF NOT WE WILL TRY TO HELP.

+2
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2013 8:22:28 PM

YES, Forum Informum is back.

Do you understand and use ALL of Adlandpro's features?

I don't. But I try.

Perhaps we should help each other to understand what is available.

Have you clicked on the Recent Activity box on the right hand side of the Community home page?

Every community activity is recorded here.

Find out who's signed in, who has posted on the wall, when and if they liked or not.TAKE A LOOK

+1
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2013 8:00:55 PM
thank you ROGER.

the question i had ... bogdan answered. MY QUESTION was about all the links that were hidden on left side. he said to make place faster, they were removed and to click to make them come back. i didn't know to click i would see all the important places .... adland inbox, friends etc. now i know.

pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!