Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/12/2012 1:36:43 PM
Yes I completely understand your forum and would not try to take away from it.
My intention is to keep things active and make sure we all have other places to get answers, help needed, and maybe some detailed info that just needs to be reviewed, by the headings of threads that will save time and energy to work on other things. My other reason is that there are more and more forums, members, forum owners, that have neglected to keep theirs active, have other issues in their life that needs full attention and may not have time.
I have been to many that I seen late, that looked like I wanted to get involved but they where no longer active. The one I had fun with and was sorry to see it go dead was your contest with images forum. I never new what happened, it just seems like it was forgotten or something. Yours along with others, are what influenced me, to help others with out anything in return.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2012 5:59:34 PM
hi guys. thanks MICHAEL & MARK.

i did everything but click the ACTIVE box.
thanks alot for solving my problem

pat

Quote:
Hello Patricia

You need to check your forums all the time. If a forum goes inactive, log in to the forum.

If you see the forum is inactive Go to ACTIONS Heading and then you should see heading ADMINISTRATOR

Click on EDIT just under Administrator.

On the side under PUBLIC or PRIVATE

Tick the box ACTIVE

Then go to the base of the page and click on UPDATE button

This will save and activate the forum.

You will be then have a live forum again.
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2012 10:37:14 PM
Quote:
Yes I completely understand your forum and would not try to take away from it.
My intention is to keep things active and make sure we all have other places to get answers, help needed, and maybe some detailed info that just needs to be reviewed, by the headings of threads that will save time and energy to work on other things. My other reason is that there are more and more forums, members, forum owners, that have neglected to keep theirs active, have other issues in their life that needs full attention and may not have time.
I have been to many that I seen late, that looked like I wanted to get involved but they where no longer active. The one I had fun with and was sorry to see it go dead was your contest with images forum. I never new what happened, it just seems like it was forgotten or something. Yours along with others, are what influenced me, to help others with out anything in return.

I know that you understand my friend.

The reason that things went quiet was that the forum needed to be changed and tweaked a little but then two family disasters hit which curtailed my time input. Things are still very bad in two areas of our family life and at present show no sign of getting easier.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2012 10:55:05 PM

Is all well with your Adland Forum, Advertising or your access etc.

If not let us know.

Summer apathy has hit forums. Be ready for folk to become more active in Autumn.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2012 7:32:21 AM

Hope everyone of my friends here have had a a great year.

We creep towards the years end and many have had their challenges. We forget that around the world folk experience different seasons. I'm in the UK where things are running into autumn, my American and Canadian friends are heading towards fall too but in Australia and New Zealand things are different.

This underlines the different experiences to be shared here. I thought that the lack of posts was due to holidays but that's not the case worldwide.

I miss the exchanges, the fun and the banter.

Times move on.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!