Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Stand Up & Speak Out For The Innocent
7/7/2010 7:03:10 PM

Hello My Friends,

This Saturday, you are cordially invited to join with me, and all of those who are willing to Stand Up & Speak Out for the Preborn and who are praying for a stop to the senseless and unholy slaughter of the Innocents, being sanctioned and carried out daily by our Government. Click on the link below...

http://EndingAbortion.com

and you too can be part of "Ending Abortion": a huge, day-long, webcast mega-conference uniting the entire pro-life movement to ...

1. Educate, equip, and empower pro-lifers to have a greater life-saving impact right where they live

2. Increase involvement in the fall 40 Days for Life and other local pro-life activities

3. Dramatically increase the prominence of pro-life concerns prior to the fall elections.

REMEMBER: Get all the exciting details now at:

Dozens of leading national pro-life organizations -- and more than 30 of the top pro-life leaders and experts -- are joining forces with us for this landmark event.

Here are just a FEW of the confirmed speakers:

* SCOTT KLUSENDORF, Life Training Institute
* DR. TONY LEVATINO, former abortionist
* MARK CRUTCHER, Life Dynamics
* LOU ENGLE, TheCall
* PEGGY HARTSHORN, Heartbeat International
* WENDY WRIGHT, Concerned Women for America
* THERESA & KEVIN BURKE, Rachel's Vineyard
* MARJORIE DANNENFELSER, Susan B. Anthony List
* KRISTAN HAWKINS, Students for Life
* ALVEDA KING, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

And that isn't even ONE-THIRD of the speakers!

With some of the groups and leaders participating in this unprecedented event, I suspect there could be thousands of attendees ... including YOU!

Join the excitement at:

The event will break the pro-life message up into ten different hour-long focused topics (all Eastern time)

* 10 AM: The Case for Life
* 11 AM: The Abortion Crisis
* 12 Noon: Planned Parenthood's Abortion Empire
* 1 PM: The Power of Prayer
* 2 PM: Pregnancy Help Centers: Compassion in Action
* 3 PM: Saving Lives Outside Abortion Facilities
* 4 PM: Hope & Healing for Post-Abortive Women & Men
* 5 PM: Legislative & Political Efforts
* 6 PM: Pro-Life Youth Advocacy
* 7 PM: Influencing the Culture

During each topic, you will hear from 3 or 4 of the top pro-life leaders/experts in that subject area.

If you can't participate in the live webcast, the entire event will be recorded and made availableafterward -- so be sure to register now even if you
have a schedule conflict this Saturday:

Here are the three things I would ask you to do:

1. PRAY.

Pray for God to guide this event, pray for the
speakers to share the right messages, pray for
all attendees to be inspired to take action.

2. PARTICIPATE.

If possible, attend some (or all) of the sessions
yourself -- either live on Saturday, July 10, or by
listening to the recordings afterward.

PROMOTE.

"Word of mouth" is the most powerful form of
advertising in the world, and the key to the success
of this event will be YOU. Please forward this e-mail
to everyone you know so they can also participate.

Friends, this event could have a profound impact on pro-life work in communities across North America --and around the world!

Thanks My Friends & God Bless You All,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
RE: Stand Up & Speak Out For The Innocent
7/7/2010 8:30:22 PM
Thank you Phil, for the opportunity to speak out on this very sensitive subject.

I don't know whether I will be able to attend some of the meetings, but I will try. Whether I do or not however, will not change my decision on the matter.

Because women are far more dramatically affected by pregnancy, the circumstances surrounding a pregnancy can be very burdensome and fearful for the mother, and this only compounds the difficulty of the decision of what to do. Quick one-liners, and catchy sayings and phrases don't begin to address the real problem therefore, because it's not just about do's and don't's, what's bad or good, it's about understanding and assisting people in their lives.
While education helps people to understand the physical and biological aspects of the whole situation of pregnancy, because there is more to people than biology and intellect, so often the deep-seated needs of the heart and spirit go undetected and untreated. The ramifications of such an oversight can have devastating and life-long affects, even if the child is born and lives with it's natural mother/father. Saving the child from being killed is one right decision in a vast string of affects that stem back to the spiritual condition of both the parents, and beyond.

It's not just about the mother or her body, nor is it just about the child and his/her right to, and desire for life. When you boil any problem down to whose 'right' is the most important, you've lost the point. Life itself on this earth for mother, father, or child, is nothing if you don't observe and respect two things, life and love. What is your life to you if you have no respect for life?

We didn't create life, the Creator did. And we didn't invent love, He did that too. If we connect to Him, we will automatically connect to both of those. And when you respect both life and love, problems cease to be about 'rights,' and become about helping EVERYONE involved. Helping them get in touch with love and life will change their entire outlook on life in general, and start creating answers and possibilities instead of bureaucracy and more laws.

Meetings like this one on Saturday will go a long ways if they stop thinking in terms of sides, rights, and laws, and focussing instead, on life and real love. Everyone should be asking themselves what they expect to get out of life on earth if they hold these two things in disregard. What would life be for you if everyone around you disregarded your life and the love you have to give?

If you think it sounds a little too simplified, I think it's making everything about laws and rights that brings answers to a stalemate, and frustrations and fears over laws, to the boiling point. If there's a natural standard that includes all people within it, then answers to problems do become simple because everyone's welfare is considered valuable. Life respects life, and love respects love. Where these are, there is an offer to help, not condemn or force.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown Author/Artist/Business Owner
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2010 10:58:02 PM

Phil and Brenda,

I am so sorry not to be able to get directly involved here. There are only so many things that can be done properly before you find your resources stretched.

I respect both sides of this argument and find myself split between my Creator's gift of life and my Creator's compassion.

I have tried to create a short reply to this important matter and find it impossible to do so. Although I have some reservations I am behind your overall call for action here.

I wish you genuine success with this but I am too big a coward to come up with an answer that ignores the sacred nature of all human life.

Roger

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2010 2:14:01 AM
Hi Phil,
Sounds like a very important conference and I'll sign up for it to get the recordings of the different meetings.
Lately there have been many different documentaries on different aspects of the abortion issue. One that I found very disturbing was the desire of parents for "perfect" babies. What this means is that with all the tests available for pregnant women we find that many decide to abort their child for "defects" they consider "unbearable". The list is long and the decisions vary with each individual prospective parent but when you consider the ramifications it means that abortion is flourishing not only with unwanted pregnancies but also with wanted and planned pregnancies.
I believe we all agree that when a pregnancy endangers the mother an abortion is warranted but with the plethora of reasons for abortion nowadays that is among a very small minority of reasons to justifiably abort and I'll reiterate even with wanted pregnancies.
The situation is shocking to say the least and hopefully we'll see changes in the future but it doesn't seem very likely with the hopes of prospective parents for the "perfect" child.
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2010 2:35:22 AM

Hello My Friends,

First, may I apologize for not getting back here sooner. I had to take care of a Family situation and also something at Church this evening, and this is the first time I've been able to get back here to say Thanks for coming and thanks for your Comments. I do appreciate you all for stopping by to visit and I hope that if you were able to attend any of the sessions yesterday, they were helpful to you. If you were unable to attend for whatever reason, I will have direct links once the Audios have been completed and are ready for distribution. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Brenda, your comments were quite direct and helpful. It sounds like you have given the subject quite a lot of thought, and I perhaps quite a bit of prayer. You hit the nail on the head when you said...

"We didn't create life, the Creator did."

That is absolutely correct, He was the One who created us,

and He is the only One who can decide if we live or die. You see, I'm a somewhat of a strange Conservative. I do not believe that our Government has the right to decide life or death, whether it be by an execution or the murder of Babies. And, make no mistake about it...

I also agree with you that it's really quite a simple decision. You see, I try to abide by God's laws and God said...

"Thou shalt not kill"

Notice, He didn't say "Thou shall not kill...except..." He was quite definite about it.

Roger, I can understand what you're saying and I would love to discuss it with you further, sometime in private. As I said, the links to all of the taped Sessions are free and will be quite informational and helpful. If you would like, you're welcome to send me a private email, no obligation.

Peter, you and I look at things quite similar, and like yourself, I also worry about parents looking for the "Perfect" baby, and I worry even more when our Government seems to believe that certain people are expendable. Kind of reminds me of a certain German Dictator and his "mad" Scientists. That why I say the following prayer every evening, especially since the latest appointee to the Supreme Court, always hoping that those in Power will turn away from Satan and back to our Lord.

Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of our nation.
You alone rule the world with justice,
Yet you place in our hands the solemn duty
of participating in the shaping of our government.
I pray today for our President and Senators
Who have the responsibility of placing judges on our courts.
Please protect this process from all obstruction.
Please send us men and women of wisdom,
Who respect Your law of Life.
Please send us judges with humility,
Who seek Your truth and not their own opinions.
Lord, give all of us the courage we need to do what is right
And to serve you, the Judge of all, with fidelity.
We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen!

As I said my Friends, your visit and your Comments are always appreciated. I would like to close with another prayer, one that I have been repeating daily for the past serveral years. I hope you might want to join me in asking His Divine Intervention.

Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life,
And for the lives of all my brothers and sisters.
I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion,
Yet I rejoice that you have conquered death
by the Resurrection of Your Son.
I am ready to do my part in ending abortion.
Today I commit myself
Never to be silent,
Never to be passive,
Never to be forgetful of the unborn.
I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement,
And never to stop defending life
Until all my brothers and sisters are protected,
And our nation once again becomes
A nation with liberty and justice
Not just for some, but for all,
Through Christ our Lord. Amen!

Bless You My Dear Friends & Please Remember To Pray For The Innocents,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!